Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

plastic surgery | VB Note Pg.9 (Page 7)

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Omg plastic surgery...u must be kidding me here ...I think nowadays newbie"s just post what they want ..I guess they haven't seen LTL and assume it's some K serials Angry pls we from away that K land ...
@guys all are hilarious ROFL ...I wonder if he buys camera "s everyday as well ..bechara camera bhi daar ja ta hoga pic lene se LOL ...
Keep it up guys Thumbs Up

I dont think he is capable of buying camera everyday so what he did while he was looking at camera he took photograph and now instead of breaking camera everyday he looks at that picture
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimanosuhana19-Huma-

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
even im a newbie ..but im following this serial from da very first episode and can go to any limit to defend my fav.show Smile
i know few members (most probably newbies) are coming with such creative ideas that leave me to ponder do they even know the ABC of LTL...sigh

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17Fatima82mishimanoBeeesCrystal29divy609suhana19ushankitvc--Sia---Huma-

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia79

Omg plastic surgery...u must be kidding me here ...I think nowadays newbie"s just post what they want ..I guess they haven't seen LTL and assume it's some K serials Angry pls we from away that K land ...
@guys all are hilarious ROFL ...I wonder if he buys camera "s everyday as well ..bechara camera bhi daar ja ta hoga pic lene se LOL ...

I dont think he is capable of buying camera everyday so what he did while he was looking at camera he took photograph and now instead of breaking camera everyday he looks at that picture
ROFLROFLROFL

Lol humhare dil kaafi bada hai ..we can donate some money ...btw I guess he must have read a book on Dummies for uncreativity LOL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimano--Sia---Huma-

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amazing_mahi

even im a newbie ..but im following this serial from da very first episode and can go to any limit to defend my fav.show Smile
i know few members (most probably newbies) are coming with such creative ideas that leave me to ponder do they even know the ABC of LTL...sigh

I think some people just watch serial for few days and leave ...so they are not aware with whole story....You are most welcome here Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82BeeesmishimanoCrystal29divy609Warda.suhana19-Huma-

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sia79

ROFLROFLROFL

Lol humhare dil kaafi bada hai ..we can donate some money ...btw I guess he must have read a book on Dummies for uncreativity LOL ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL You think he can read Confused ROFLROFLROFL....i would love to donate money to some needy person why to spoil money on unwanted creature ROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimanoCrystal29suhana19-Huma-

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amazing_mahi

even im a newbie ..but im following this serial from da very first episode and can go to any limit to defend my fav.showSmile

Hey welcome to the forum Hug no offense gal ..but I dint mean ki all newbies are same ...
I hope u have great time here

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BeeesmishimanoCrystal29--Sia---Huma-

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Are you sure you've not confused LTL with some Balaji show??!! ROFL

My answer to your suggestion is N-O Tongue Neither is Dutta going to have Kekta-style plastic surgery, neither are we going to accept something as bakwaas as that!!! x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 11 February 2011 at 12:47pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17mishimanoWarda.suhana19--Sia---Huma-

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I doubt he knows to read or write ROFL may be borrowed some one"s brain .. LOL Btw he is needy yaar ...he will be jobless soon Wink ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17mishimanoBeeesmozart66--Sia---Huma-

Go to top