Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surnita thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I think Purab would make a good cleaner at the local McDonalds.
ides thumbnail
[QUOTE=Nupur](hes not good with kids rem? was not so good with rohan b4 jassi came) also he looks like he wants everything tobe perfect,  also gals rem. he didnt know how to eat panipuri/golgappas?

hmmm..... I see where u r going with this Nupur, but we r not all born knowing everything.....with the passage of time we learn and I think that is what Purab has done....he has learnt to have a better relationship with his bro....as far as him not knowing how to eat pani puri.....well.....I think I will not be devestated if my husband to be was inept in this matter.....but give him points for trying, girl....he is willing to go out of his element to fit in with his friends....I think that deserves an applause👏....also it is true that he is somewhat a perfectionist but that does not mean that he demands perfection from those around him.....if he did do u think he would be friends with Jassi and her family....I demand perfection from myself but never from others.
Edited by ides - 19 years ago
Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

I don't see anything wrong if a person is working as a cleaner. At least the person is earning his own bread and not stealing from someone else. It is better than being a thief, killer etc.

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: surnita

I think Purab would make a good cleaner at the local McDonalds.

😆that would surely increase McDonalds' sales......and I'd take Purab as cleaner any day over Armaan the idiot.....
Edited by ides - 19 years ago
surnita thumbnail
Just like the TRPs are increasing you mean?
surnita thumbnail
I never said there was anything wrong with being a cleaner did I? 
surnita thumbnail
My mother is a cleaner thankyou!
ides thumbnail
there u go then u know that no profession is inferior to any other as long as its honest work.....it is the inner person that counts.....but I was just having a laugh thinking how Purab would look cleaning in one of his suits.....😆
Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

there u go then u know that no profession is inferior to any other as long as its honest work.....it is the inner person that counts.....

Agree 100%

alliha thumbnail
i think purab would make a great friend