Poll

How would you like Purab as

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ritu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey girls

I know Purab Mehra is a fictitious character but let's see if any one of us get him how would u like to see him.

😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
hmmm.....hard to say...cause I havn't seen Purab as a husband or boyfriend...and for all we know he might turn  out to be an autocratic husband ...but I would definately want him as my friend.....though not "just friend" like the poll says ðŸ˜‰.....btw Ritu....ur avtar shows one of my personal favourite sceens between P&J.........
ritu thumbnail

Well i think he will be a painfull husband, lecture de de kar paka dega.😡

Edited by ritu - 19 years ago
kranti thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He will be best husband as he will understand his wife very well and keep his wife happy throughout his life.
ritu thumbnail
O.K. i would like to change my question a bit , what if he is not a multimillionair ? will u guys (who have voted him for husband) still want him as a husband ??
ides thumbnail
hmm....interesting question ritu....I think what makes his character appealing is the entire combination of looks, sensitivity, sencerity and social status....I mean him being a millionaire and still having all these qualities make him rather unique because unfortunately we associate wealth with snobbery, selfishness and shallowness....look around u and u will probably find many people who share the same disposition as Purab except that they come from middle class families.....personally.....were he not a millionaire, I would definately choose him for a husband....😉
ritu thumbnail
What kind of a boss will purab be ?
KK_lassi thumbnail
Considerte and hard working.
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I would want Purab to be as a friend as shown on the serial, he is considerate,understanding and most of a real true friend anybody can ever have.

-Rifhat

KK_lassi thumbnail

GUYSSSSSSSS  I DID IT!!

I ATLAST GOT MY CHOICE AVATAAR.