Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya's consern for Abhay is so cute and Hot.

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Its such a sweet sight to see Piya's  consern for Abhay....its so cute how she says 'Chalo'!and he just gives in. Adorable! this firey attraction/replusion attitude is so hot between them and ahhh, the staring session during the ramp rehersal was delicious. How he leaned on to her and how they held eachother. Let be them, even i was lost*blush*.

Btw, whats going on Abhay dude?....is this how you are gonna stay away from her?LOL yea right!...weren't you againts stalking and interefering? even if its cause 'knowing the pain''Wink.....now he is even more stubborn than Piyo on his mission.LOL well i have not much against it exactly as i hadnt much against Piyas detective mission. Its mostly just Hot to see em chase eachother.

However since he was the one saying there could be no bond between them and they should stay away from eachother, i do understand Piya's stand on not telling her secret for now.

Edited by ..Mari.. - 11 February 2011 at 11:17am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

UpintheBlue.Doris.Mavi18msainhjaugx-nismeawkasucrazy-Debo---AROMAL--RidziPiaJazSimiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

Its such a sweet sight to see Piya's  consern for Abhay....its so cute how she says 'Chalo'!and he just gives in. Adorable! this firey attraction/replusion attitude is so hot between them and ahhh, the staring session during the ramp rehersal was delicious. How he leaned on to her and how they held eachother. Let be them, even i was lost*blush*.

btw, whats going on Abhay dude?Confused....is this how you are gonna stay away from her? yea right!...weren't you againts stalking and interefering? even if its cause 'knowing the pain'Wink.....know he is even more stubborn than Piyo on his mission,lol.

however since he was the one saying there could be no bond between them and they should stay away from eachother, i totally understand Piya's stand on not telling her secret.

well he was against that but did pia stop? so now it is payback time for pia.. she should get taste of her own doings. let her feel how it feels when he invades her private life.. she did that even when abhay was telling her to stay away so how can everything change when the situation is vice versa. "pia kare woh theek aur abhay kare to gunaah" 

it is not lyk pia is accepting him the way he is. she wants friendship. remember? not relationship. pia's secret is not gonna affect abhay's lyf at all. so if these two are concerned, pia's secret is not gonna affect their relationship. abhay has a right to know atleast after whatever pia did to know his secret
UpintheBlue. Senior Member
UpintheBlue.
UpintheBlue.

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
i agree, they are so cute bickering,lol...and its cute how they listen to eachother.
the staring was amazing*sigh*

yea! now its his turn, beeing the detective! they sure have lost in common. its Hot how they chase eachother.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..

kasucrazy Goldie
kasucrazy
kasucrazy

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Hahaha.. I agree!! He looks so HOT chasing piya

..Mari..

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasucrazy

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedyup it looks adorably cute...ohhh i just love it...abhiya are totally magical....it is so lovely too see them...i even don't feel like blinking my eyes fearing that i might miss a beautiful moment....*sigh*Day Dreaming

..Mari..

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by john909

well he was against that but did pia stop? so now it is payback time for pia.. she should get taste of her own doings. let her feel how it feels when he invades her private life.. she did that even when abhay was telling her to stay away so how can everything change when the situation is vice versa. "pia kare woh theek aur abhay kare to gunaah" 

it is not lyk pia is accepting him the way he is. she wants friendship. remember? not relationship. pia's secret is not gonna affect abhay's lyf at all. so if these two are concerned, pia's secret is not gonna affect their relationship. abhay has a right to know atleast after whatever pia did to know his secret

Chill sweetsShockedLOL

well, you are discussing this with the wrong person, i was neaither against Piyas detectiveness nor Abhays nowWink. I find it averagly just Hot when they chase eachother.
and as far as i remember the average was against Piyas detectivness but seems fine with Abhays. just cause hers was ' her interefering' but now its 'his right'ConfusedLOL. well, as i said it doesnt bother me eiather way, it just add spice to the whole thing

Oh and Piya did accept him, even lots faster than i expected she overcame her shock. Her confession next to that tea-stop was way more than just 'wanting' a relationship and assure him with that she cares less abt what he is, when her voiceover said, i am watching, but the only thing i see is that you belong to me and i belong to you....Abhays decided to push her away again, well with his own to some level fair reasons. this time if its Piya for once hesitating i can understand though. Abhays turn to convice herLOL....even more hotness between them.

They are both right in their places, Piya did it to know the extreme pain behind his eyes, and reason why he always wants to be in darkness cause she couldnt bear seeing him in pain even if it momentary would hurt him. and now we are seeing her beeing more worried to keep his identity safe than Abhay himself is, awww.
And Abhay on the other side does it for a reason alike, knowing her pain and her worried state. waiting for the confrontation scene abt this secret!....its gonna be hot and probably emotion packed! 

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Icecreamx

i agree, they are so cute bickering,lol...and its cute how they listen to eachother.
the staring was amazing*sigh*

yea! now its his turn, beeing the detective! they sure have lost in common. its Hot how they chase eachother.

i know i love it when the listen to eachother. and the ramp scene was deep! loved it, wished they would be interuptedOuchLOLand keept staring for a longer while, maybe we would have another kissing session!ROFL

yep, now its Detective Abhay on mission!

UpintheBlue.

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasucrazy

indeed, they both look Hot together in their chasing sessions!Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index