Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

valentines gift (Page 11)

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

yest. i had less time toh i cud not praise them properly..the episode was magical from the beginning...when naitik said "plan change karte hai" Day Dreaming to the party (didn't like akshara's giggling but naitik's smile was mesmerizing Day Dreaming) , the game..I knew naitik knows all the answers..itna bhi bhondu nahi hai humara munna...but the way he told akshara in the dog and bone game Day Dreaming aapko naraz dekhkar bahut maza aata hai...haaaayyyy made my heart skip a beat.....ye hota hai asli romance which i wanted to see.....phir naitik chasing akshara Day Dreaming holding her ..both lost in each others eyes Day Dreaming and naitik's dialogue "aapko hamesha jeette hue dekhna chahta hoon" Day Dreaming ..then their journey back..rashmi helping them...in the room..ooooh la la la la ..what was that ! valentines day celebration...uspar chaar chand lag jaate if akshara wore a nightgown.....nevertheless it was romantic to the core and i enjoyed every bit of it...i always said that naksh never behave like husband wife but today i take my words back.......Hug to Dimri & Co. for giving us what we want ! 

hai na hai na....?? since 4th Feb thats last Friday they are acting like normal husband n wife....Day Dreaming Day Dreaming n since this wed we r getting back to back dhamakedaar episodes n scenes...Big smile Big smile
Naitik's 1st dialogue of 'fir se shaadi karloon, plan cancle karte hai, ghar hi rukte hai'...Day Dreaming i had lost myself....n when Naitik caught her, the way she was holding him...Day Dreaming haaay Akshara bhi bilkul badal gayi....no dhatts n all....Big smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rash1979_vinita_moonlight08

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_vinita_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight08

ohh...
aaj charu di ne thread open kia hai.. chalo m happy 4 u di.. aaj ke din kisi ko no gaali's.. only pyar bhare shabd for our dear naksh..

im so happy after yesterday's episode.. full of naksh's romance.. on cloud 9 after watching yesterday's epi.. sum1 plz bring me bak to earth.!!!!!!!!!!

ah yes..for once maate chose to go to sangeet and not make aata chaawal meeta and sazi daal in the kitchen..ClapBig smile i loved it when naitik said her fav hobby is cooking ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_vinita_moonlight08

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

ohh...
aaj charu di ne thread open kia hai.. chalo m happy 4 u di.. aaj ke din kisi ko no gaali's.. only pyar bhare shabd for our dear naksh..

im so happy after yesterday's episode.. full of naksh's romance.. on cloud 9 after watching yesterday's epi.. sum1 plz bring me bak to earth.!!!!!!!!!!

ah yes..for once maate chose to go to sangeet and not make aata chaawal meeta and sazi daal in the kitchen..ClapBig smile i loved it when naitik said her fav hobby is cooking ROFL

ROFL n she was like 'nahi....Ouch'.....LOLLOLLOLLOL
even i was shocked ki it was a wrong answer....LOL
kal utsav mein Naitik said to Gayatri that aap satthiyan jayengi.....ROFL i loved that dialogue so much....

_vinita_moonlight08

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
i watched the episode after seeing all of u in nakshland.. It was one of their best performancesClap... finally DIMRI ka bulb jalaTongue

_vinita_moonlight08

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

ohh...

same here.. i too burst out laughing wen he sed dat.. ghar mein daant bhi pad gyi.. bus.. t.v. mein hi ghus jaao tum to.. n dat was the first tym i was lyk.. "kash ye sach ho pata.!!"

LOL hum toh full besharam ki tarah dekhte hai yaar...means mera n YR ka charcha aam ho gaya hai.....but i don;t care about anything....jabtak YR chal raha hai humko door karna is mushkil...sadhela epis ke time also i drooled over it toh abhi toh mauka bhi n dastoor bhi......Big smileBig smile

_vinita_moonlight08

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Madhavi_Di_vinita_

Go to top