:: Samrat's chashmish's CC ::#11(IO) MoNaya month! - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
I wish It was easy to move on Ishu.......Its not!! sometimes its hard to accept the truth inspite of knowing it!!! human nature lol

awwwww...awesomeee...would love to see it....tell me when u finish it!! mwahh..love ya!!
Edited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago
I cant wait to see the VM either 😍 Ishu i PMd u ..see it soon muaahhh
Yep, will tell you Pari when I finally finish. LOLLL....

Rags, I saw that, all I can say is it's disgusting.And extremely sad! All I can say is that whatever happens should make you a stronger person Pari. I do understand how you feel. Just try and look for something positive among all the negatives. I don't think I should say anything more.... :-)
But yeah, if you need to talk about anything, feel free to!🤗
Edited by aa123.80 - 13 years ago
anyone around? 

I hope everyone is fine! 🤗 I am kinda worried! 😔
anyone there??

@the previous pages- whats going on?? pari...kya hua?? hope ur fine!! love uuu!! 🤗
Hey ashu sis, Dhrish 🤗 🤗
Hey zummi 🤗

Wat up drish 🤗
Btw Good morning! 😎
Originally posted by aa123.80

Yep, will tell you Pari when I finally finish. LOLLL....

Rags, I saw that, all I can say is it's disgusting.And extremely sad! All I can say is that whatever happens should make you a stronger person Pari. I do understand how you feel. Just try and look for something positive among all the negatives. I don't think I should say anything more.... :-)
But yeah, if you need to talk about anything, feel free to!🤗

That is a really good advice ishu 🤗 Im sure pari will feel so good by reading this , after all she needs our support always 😳

Nish and Drish...awww guys dont worry now, its all good!!! 🤗 love ya all

What happened with Paru di?Is everything ok?She looks really sad Hope everything,s alright 😔