Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 11th Feb 2011 (Page 11)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
36 [78.26%]
3 [6.52%]
3 [6.52%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [4.35%]
2 [4.35%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swatrocks

Hey di !! How r u ? Dont want to vote for ny!Done.. Just came to say Hi..Oz missing uso..LOVE U..

Hey sweetie , hopeyou are doing good , wish your grand parents a happy valentine from me ....Smile

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyasweety

In an article itzz mentioned tht dharmu vll go fr vacation fr 1 month na...ven he vll goooooCryAngry

When will he go ????Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SushitaLover-

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
So guys ....waiting for the big proposal tomorrow ....EmbarrassedHeartDay DreamingParty

I can't wait to see ....

All the time Ankita kept sayiing ' I am the boss' but in one jhatka , Sushant  has shown very clearly who is the boss in this  relationship ......LOLClap

Good for you Sushi boy ...Thumbs Up

Thanee

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Guruji.....I've just this moment in mind..Thumbs Up How he will do that???He took a great courage..in his mind I think he said...""Yes ...Sushant..if you want this girl...its now or never"..Heart.Embarrassed

Wait for tomorrow..yes exciting...A gift for us.".Valentine day"Dancing

wonder a bit for what will happen ..next.......Confused
Promo confusing us...

Edited by Thanee - 13 February 2011 at 12:29pm

Tanyaz

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Hello girlsSmile
Comment ca va Thanee?
Tanny di, still excited 4 2morrow?LOL

Tanyaz

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by karsri

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Agree. I am glad someone else also feels same way as i do about Bhavana. She is the one who drove Varsha to the abortion. Not just Bhavana even her friends/relatives were telling varsha to stop working......Before the abortion she even went and told satish. Though he was always supporting her, at that moment he snapped and told her go do what you want because he was already frustrated with all the fights.

I dont approve of Varsha n i cant stand her in PR these days with every1 showering her all the attention in the world but i really dont like Bhavna ways when it comes 2 pota/poti matter

Regarding Varsha getting attention, she is in lot of pain, she needs all the love she can get.
 She is already regretting her mistake...... shouldnot kick some who is already fallen. I am happy for the way satish is treating her. He is a wonderful husband. My POV

Hey KarsriSmile 4 me Bhavna is partly responsible 4 wat happened.
 These days not many girls takes what Bhavana is doing. May be 10 - 15
years ago.

I dont blame Satish 2 snap n yell at Varsha coz the woman really crossed her limit by going at his workplace 2 create a scene in front of his colleagues. Also varsha has that bad habit 2 jump on his throat evrytime she had a heated argument with her saasD'ohHow much can a person bear?

Agree. That's what i meant when i said he was already frustrated with the fights....he was
pushed too much until he snapped....

Satish is a gem n Varsha shud thank the almighty 4 having such a husband. Even Manav hasn't done that much 4 Archana.

Agree 100%. When it comes to being good husband Manav comes no where near Satish though he seems to be better now.

@ bold red
Well I know wat Varsha must b going through n i agree that she is paying a very high price 4 that irreparable mistake. N i fully agree with u. She defo needs loads of support n love in this trauma. But wat bugs me is that in all this the poor Satish is just left by himself to deal with his pain. Wat abt his grief? His wife is already KO n is looking like a zombie shedding buckets of tears n in the verge of losing her sanity. Everyone is so engrossed n concerned abt her.  Who is supporting Satish in this painful situation?  I think he deserves more sympathy than Varsha. My POV of courseSmile

I was only talking about Versha.  I agree about Satish. i think Manav and Archana is always there for him.

Tanyaz

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Jaanu , you are 100 % right .My full sympathies to Satish .The only person who only once asked about Satish was Manav other than him no one really cares for his loss.

When Vishu told about Versha 1st thing Manava said, how is Satish.

You are right about satish being he husband of PR .Manav would not let Archana get away  with even 20 % of what Varsha gets away with ..Remember when Archu was the boss and she told Manav off because he was almost killing Prakash on the work premises ....just remember how Manav treated Archana  then , he was furious and told her off so badly ..the next day she came back to her  bheegi billi role .

I think he was telling her that she scolded him with out knowing the truth...he was saying, the archana i know would find the cause first..... My POV.

..And even though he knows that his mother talks so badly of Archana , uses abusive words ....he is just waiting for his mom to call him once and he will go back running with Archana ....

That's exactly what i have been saying... His mother keeps on wishing for archana's death and
even try to  kill her in front of archana's parents... he did nothing other saying buss kar. He even
wanted archana to go with him to wish his mother happy birthday!!. agree 200% with as soon as
savita says come he will run......
  U know how stupid archana is. she will go and take all the abuse.
If it happens trps!! will go down i am sure. In the original story(tamil) manav and archana never
moved back... I hope they keep that part same. also in the article they said manav and archana will be moving to bigger house.
hope that happens...

Satish takes way too much from Varsha ...
This time  not even Archana has even once asked about him ...I thought she considered satish her friend ...
In the Mansion,  she told satish to tell versha she also said we will be always with you and support you...Agree they should show that Manav and Archana spending time with Satish to give him moral support....

Poor Satish ...

Edited by karsri - 13 February 2011 at 2:17pm

Tanyaz

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Vote for Archana for keeping manav happy. she changed his life. He is not just money making machine any more. he can sleep  late.... enjoying the life....

Also for helping Madhuri and the way she answered vinod.

Thanks to Savita for kicking them out. only good thing she has done for manav.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavTanyaz

Go to top