Star Of The Day : 11th Feb 2011 - Page 8

Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
my  vote  goes  to  archu.....she  play  her  all  the  charecter  today  finomly.......good  wife  ,good  daughter,good   sister  and  also  a  good  human  being  to  help  madhuri............๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

when  will  manav  take  the  vaishali  advice  seriously.............๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In an article itzz mentioned tht dharmu vll go fr vacation fr 1 month na...ven he vll gooooo๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey di !! How r u ? Dont want to vote for ny!Done.. Just came to say Hi..Oz missing uso..LOVE U..
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Karsri๐Ÿ˜Š 4 me Bhavna is partly responsible 4 wat happened. I dont blame Satish 2 snap n yell at Varsha coz the woman really crossed her limit by going at his workplace 2 create a scene in front of his colleagues. Also varsha has that bad habit 2 jump on his throat evrytime she had a heated argument with her saasHow much can a person bear?
Satish is a gem n Varsha shud thank the almighty 4 having such a husband. Even Manav hasn't done that much 4 Archana.
@ bold red
Well I know wat Varsha must b going through n i agree that she is paying a very high price 4 that irreparable mistake. N i fully agree with u. She defo needs loads of support n love in this trauma. But wat bugs me is that in all this the poor Satish is just left by himself to deal with his pain. Wat abt his grief? His wife is already KO n is looking like a zombie shedding buckets of tears n in the verge of losing her sanity. Everyone is so engrossed n concerned abt her.  Who is supporting Satish in this painful situation?  I think he deserves more sympathy than Varsha. My POV of course๐Ÿ˜Š

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
uff havent watched episode form two weeks, dunno whom to vote..
Hope next weeks episodes will be good to watch

@ teacher, bonsoir ๐Ÿค—
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry guys .I hardly came on  the thread today , whatever little bit time I was gettign between chores , I was following that aweful  APKK ...uff , what a stupid  show ...๐Ÿคข
Also I think Ankita slipped during her dance in JDJ so I was a little involved in that too ....Now I will try and answer the post ..Please do excuse me for this  day ..Sundays are always so  busy .....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Jaanu , you are 100 % right .My full sympathies to Satish .The only person who only once asked about Satish was Manav other than him no one really cares for his loss.
You are right about satish being he husband of PR .Manav would not let Archana get away  with even 20 % of what Varsha gets away with ..Remember when Archu was the boss and she told Manav off because he was almost killing Prakash on the work premises ....just remember how Manav treated Archana  then , he was furious and told her off so badly ..the next day she came back to her  bheegi billi role ...And even though he knows that his mother talks so badly of Archana , uses abusive words ....he is just waiting for his mom to call him once and he will go back running with Archana ....
Satish takes way too much from Varsha ...
This time  not even Archana has even once asked about him ...I thought she considered satish her friend ...
Poor Satish ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Swatrocks

Hey di !! How r u ? Dont want to vote for ny!Done.. Just came to say Hi..Oz missing uso..LOVE U..

Hey sweetie , hopeyou are doing good , wish your grand parents a happy valentine from me ....๐Ÿ˜Š
Tanyaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divyasweety

In an article itzz mentioned tht dharmu vll go fr vacation fr 1 month na...ven he vll gooooo๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก

When will he go ????Angry
Tanyaz thumbnail
So guys ....waiting for the big proposal tomorrow ....๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ

I can't wait to see ....

All the time Ankita kept sayiing ' I am the boss' but in one jhatka , Sushant  has shown very clearly who is the boss in this  relationship ......๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘

Good for you Sushi boy ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ