I wouldn't compare a plastic actress to a diva like Rekha if I were you. 😲

No offense to any Ash fans. 😊

I would definitely agree. Plastic to hamesha plastic hi rahegi
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
no  way can tupper ware be like diva

When Aishwarya was offered Umrao Jaan, she mentioned her encounter with Rekha during her modeling days when she was unknown to the industry. Aishwarya and her mom were coming out of some store, Rekha's car stopped in front of them and apparently Rekha told Aishwarya's mom that she feels a special connection with the girl and that this girl is going to make it big in the film industry. Rekha's prophecy did come true and another irony is that the girl married a Bachchan. 😆

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

When Aishwarya was offered Umrao Jaan, she mentioned her encounter with Rekha during her modeling days when she was unknown to the industry. Aishwarya and her mom were coming out of some store, Rekha's car stopped in front of them and apparently Rekha told Aishwarya's mom that she feels a special connection with the girl and that this girl is going to make it big in the film industry. Rekha's prophecy did come true and another irony is that the girl married a Bachchan. 😆

The connection she felt was probably the Bachan connection and not the film industry waala connection.. Rekha - jo main na ban saki woh yeh ladki ban ke dikhaye gi..😆
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

errrr...

Rekha was a fab actress and charming. That amazing personality..you gott to  be kidding

anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont see any connection. 
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Her features and mannerisms do remind me of Rekha sometimes.
The only connection is Rekha has always vicariously lived through Aishwarya since she lost her prime. Most of her interview questions on Aishwarya give me this vibe. But off screen Rekha seems more normal to me  than Aishwarya. Aishwarya's personality just does not appeal to me, she is too aloof and pageanty. There's no depth there. At least Rekha is real even if she's loony.  Edited by Dexterphile - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They both did Umrao Jaan
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
there shudnt be any comparison...not a fan of rekha but she's far far far more beautiful.