Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

buri najar walo ka mu huva kala (Page 9)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya_dutta

Originally posted by ladybird9

yess it wasApproveROFL

okay ...so which place did u refer to in your question?

<div></div>the place u were reffering to Approvein ur prv statement ROFL

there are no such one place i guess...they do it in whatever social networking/blogging site they get their hands on...n to be truthful i dont want to stoop to their levels...so there you have you answer dear Smile. i am in IF not mostly because of the friends i have made here...not to badmouth characters or actors... involvement ke bat kar rahe the na sab...so i am not that involved into uttran so that just to fight/insult others i will join 100 other sites n blogs..

hope you got my answer Smile

Wht a contradiction. IF hs become the platform to reply wht people write on other places and still not involved. Write here and thn say, its not for u. Good. Continue contradicting LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007shivani9tiny15

Gnarly_Quinn Senior Member
Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
i know...yahan likhne ek waja hai ki woh log jahan kahi bhi ho...IF me kya ho raha hai yeh unko zaroor pata hota hoga..after all  this started form this very forum.
ab i understand that veer iccha fans r bored with nandmi news in uttran forum...par you guys
also try to understand..this forum is as much bout the actors as the characters...
 shaadi ki hai nandmi ne koi choti baat to nahi hai na...aisi toh nahi ki hum log excited ho rahe hai over a v day dance or something..this is HUGE for nandmi..and so pretty big a deal for us too...

biased na hoke ekbar sochke dekho...Embarrassed

Edited by pragya_dutta - 12 February 2011 at 11:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwaysHisJaan

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

yess it wasApproveROFL

okay ...so which place did u refer to in your question?

<div></div>the place u were reffering to Approvein ur prv statement ROFL

there are no such one place i guess...they do it in whatever social networking/blogging site they get their hands on...n to be truthful i dont want to stoop to their levels...so there you have you answer dear Smile. i am in IF not mostly because of the friends i have made here...not to badmouth characters or actors... involvement ke bat kar rahe the na sab...so i am not that involved into uttran so that just to fight/insult others i will join 100 other sites n blogs..

hope you got my answer Smile

Wht a contradiction. IF hs become the platform to reply wht people write on other places and still not involved. Write here and thn say, its not for u. Good. Continue contradicting LOL LOL
LOLLOLLOL
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
This was something expected..ROFLROFLROFLROFL.usme huge kya hai,ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL its not interracail like american marrying an africian even tht is not news anymoreROFLROFLROFLROFL.., its not intercontinental..yeh toh kuch bheee huge nahin dikhta mujheyROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..they were flirtng with each since the Ekta Beach party is me naya kyaa hai..for more tahna yr or so...it wasnt out of a blueROFLROFLROFLROFL..it wasnt they had huge fights and were not on talking terms..did u not believe Nadish going by his history kyaaa Embarrassed ROFLROFLROFLROFLno offence but i am wondering y this is a big news..ROFLROFL agar nahin toh trust me aisaaa kuch bhee nahin hai..ROFLROFLROFLROFL toh phir itna excitement  ROFLROFLROFLROFL

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

shivani meri jaan.. kahan phans gayi??LOL

hain.. which site are u talking abt? that uttaran max?

Arrey yaar I am encouraging ppl 2 communicate and clear misunderstanding, beech mein hum kyon suffer ho.bolo...ROFLROFLROFLROFL  It can b anywhere in this universe, app ko kuch agar kehna jaake unko saaf saaf kehna chaheye, instead of beating around the bush..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedROFLROFLROFLROFL

tiny15

Gnarly_Quinn Senior Member
Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

This was something expected..ROFL.usme huge kya hai,ROFL its not interracail like american marrying an africian even tht is not news anymoreROFL.., its not intercontinental..yeh toh kuch bheee huge nahin dikhta mujheyROFL..they were flirtng with each since the Ekta Beach party is me naya kyaa hai..for more tahna yr or so...it wasnt out of a blueROFL..it wasnt they had huge fights and were not on talking terms..did u not believe Nadish going by his history kyaaa ROFLno offence but i am wondering y this is a big news..ROFLROFL agar nahin toh trust me aisaaa kuch bhee nahin hai..ROFL toh phir itna excitement  ROFL

it is not only the fact taht nandish has been in a serious relationship before...that is not really THAT big a deal..but usually actor coulples dont get married before dating 2/3 years....for instace karan kritika or evn gurmeet debina are still not married..so we had thought nandmi will take this decision after a loong period of time...and it was COMPLETELY unexpected for us that they will marry so soon...

waise tum ITNE sare emoticon kyun dete ho yaar Confused...chakkar ane lage mujhe Confused

Edited by pragya_dutta - 12 February 2011 at 11:12am
AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
it's very simple if u think you don't have anything against nandmi's marriage then simply ignore the post ..... i m not naming anyone ...... maybe i m talking about you or maybe i m not ..... u know it better then i do .....

Gnarly_Quinn

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

This was something expected..ROFL.usme huge kya hai,ROFL its not interracail like american marrying an africian even tht is not news anymoreROFL.., its not intercontinental..yeh toh kuch bheee huge nahin dikhta mujheyROFL..they were flirtng with each since the Ekta Beach party is me naya kyaa hai..for more tahna yr or so...it wasnt out of a blueROFL..it wasnt they had huge fights and were not on talking terms..did u not believe Nadish going by his history kyaaa ROFLno offence but i am wondering y this is a big news..ROFLROFL agar nahin toh trust me aisaaa kuch bhee nahin hai..ROFL toh phir itna excitement  ROFL

it is not only the fact taht nandish has been in a serious relationship before...that is not really THAT big a deal..but usually actor coulples dont get married before dating 2/3 years....for instace karan kritika or evn gurmeet debina are still not married..so we had thought nandmi will take this decision after a loong period of time...and it was COMPLETELY unexpected for us that they will marry so soon...

waise tum ITNE sare emoticon kyun dete ho yaar Confused...chakkar ane lage mujhe Confused
sorrryyyyyyyyy  my intention was not 2 give u a chaakkar..but i was truly laughing at the mess this forum has been in since their wedding....arrey yaar ppl get married and they also break up...as per their convenience, its normal..usme itna hyper hone ke kyaa zarurat thee...i was trying 2 figure tht out n again no offence n apologies...in advance.and 2 me the reason quoted above seems 2 b the only logical one besides another now... did her fans think as was in news tht she wont ever get married bcoz of the negative role she was playing..in Uttaran.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL hadd hai yaarrrr....EmbarrassedLOLLOL
chalo i cu down my smileys and i hope this forum falss back into its normal pace..warna ppl wud start thinking seriously why so much excitement  for a normal thingEmbarrassedLOLLOL

tiny15

Go to top