Devil's Den,Delhi Se Aya Mera Bro,Bro ko salam kro - Page 60

Posted: 13 years ago
@Anj gud recap🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Geekgod

@Vini have a good lunch🤗 I read that post of yours on the MF and I loved the way you came back and tried to make nice even though you were not rude or anything to the TM to begin with😆

You read it? 😲🤣 U know the best part was, she sent me a PM..n STILL didn't get the reason as to why i wasn't happy with her post...she kept on apologising again n again.. 🤣🤣...Am thinking why is she apologising? 🤣 Decided to just close the issue .....no point explaining to her again 🤣

Jyo : 🤣🤣🤣 Hahahahah your hubby is funny.....🤣🤣 And for some reason?? Am sure u know for WHAT reason 🤣🤣🤣 BTW nice name for the palace...wonder if it belongs to MSK 🤣🤣...

Okay am out..😆😆😆
@Ann...Gn , hope you feel better soon🤗

@Vini,....I think she is a sweet girl, just trying to encourage people to post good stuff😆 She sent you PMs to apologize 😲 good thing you explained to her....remember she posted something in the den and I spent  a bit of time telling her she didn't do anything wrong😆
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago

Ann: ear ache....ouch! take care girl n goodnight/ morning

@Anju

🤣🤣🤣....I LOB U🤗🤗🤗🤗....I actually do🤗🤗.....

u and your words actually put some rest to my brains......🤗

@Jyoti

Yes..that may be the reason.....now as DEv has come back MSK and Geet and Dev will receive more footage....and they can't afford for GC's BD's in this situation....if at all he is going on vacation next week🤔...or when ever........
The Maaneet seans were ain't that bad....but the editing made it incomplete🤔
all go sleep.. i ill giv myself som rest too..
Jyoti, I see you here😳😳
Now one earnest request😳
Can u please get GHSP back on track?😃
CVs are lost without you

holaaaaaaaaaaa 🤗

welcome back Jyo 🤗 missed ya

@Pallu

🤗🤗🤗....

Tum aagayee tho....noor aagaya...🤗

He he...CV's have not lost it completely Jaan😆....Going off and coming on track is something that they have been doing since long😆
@Pallu🤗Hi and Bye

@REss..🤗Bye

@Caco...🤗Hi and Bye

@Jyo..🤗.I'm glad you had a wonderful vacation, even gladder for your hubby  and am gladdest that you are back. Now I won't have to post on page 2 and go back to gabbing on Page3 and later😆.Kidding aside ...glad to have you back.😊

@Anshu,Rash, Anj,Meetu....bye all, have fun🤗
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago