Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's actions speak!!

MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's fight that viren had with tht drunk guy surely shows tht he still loves nivi.. though he tells her again and again that he doesnt love her, his eyes and voice says clearly tht he loves nivi!! he just cant deny tht 1 fact hw much he tries.. I love this part in a love story.. Viren u do love nivi!!! Cumon pull out tht "I hate u nivedita face" and accept the fact dude!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes i am 100% sure tat he is in love wit nivi  by seein 2days epi . i think tat while stalking her he must have fallen in love with her
nirjuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes.... I could see all his love in his eyes.... When will he admit it?
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think viren loved nivi since childhood. i want to see him admit to nivi soon. but alas we too need to have patience as nivi.
Oh! and the tears in virens eyes speak so much.
Edited by niviren - 13 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yaarr If after 2dy's epi also If some1 is in denial mode ki Viren doesn't love Nivi n he hates  her n he cheated her n blah blah blah Then Surelyy I don't know wht 2 say 😆 

oh comeon Viren U lovee Nivi , U lovee her a lott n madlyy , U lover her more then himself . Just accept it dear . JUST ACCEPT IT . 2dy while shouting at Nivi sayng her 2 go out of d club, he had tears in his eyes n dis iteself tells n it told 2 Nivi as well ki Hu much Viren loves Nivi .
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@TS, i would not say he "still" loves nivi infact he has been loving her ever since, but he doesn't even know it himself, he does not realise he has a feeling for her.. or dekh kar bhi undekha kar raha hai.. 
he doesn't know how much he cares for her, he doesn't understand his feelings for nivi, because his innerself is covered by all hatred.! 

"still" love her means that he knew he loves her; means he-himself already knows that he loves her, only showing he doesn't;  but in this case he does not even know that he loves her yet, he doesn't recognise this feeling because hatred is stronger than his love at the moment!! 
not to worry though, it will all change soon.. he will start to realise that what he does for nivi is truly because he loves her!! 
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-niviren

i think viren loved nivi since childhood. i want to see him admit to nivi soon. but alas we too need to have patience as nivi.
Oh! and the tears in virens eyes speak so much.

he already clued it to her
ruexangel thumbnail
I completely agree!!
the tears in his eyes said it all! (great acting & expressions Kinshuk!)
and I'm completely loving this track...now without fail I feel like watching it everyday 😆😍
Edited by ruexangel - 13 years ago