India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's actions speak!!

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Today's fight that viren had with tht drunk guy surely shows tht he still loves nivi.. though he tells her again and again that he doesnt love her, his eyes and voice says clearly tht he loves nivi!! he just cant deny tht 1 fact hw much he tries.. I love this part in a love story.. Viren u do love nivi!!! Cumon pull out tht "I hate u nivedita face" and accept the fact dude!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaThakursheeban4ugmann2010dootruexangelRahmdiyaloveskinny-Swetha-

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
yes i am 100% sure tat he is in love wit nivi  by seein 2days epi . i think tat while stalking her he must have fallen in love with her
nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Yes.... I could see all his love in his eyes.... When will he admit it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
i think viren loved nivi since childhood. i want to see him admit to nivi soon. but alas we too need to have patience as nivi.
Oh! and the tears in virens eyes speak so much.

Edited by niviren - 11 February 2011 at 9:03am

ZaykebazzAnanya

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Yaarr If after 2dy's epi also If some1 is in denial mode ki Viren doesn't love Nivi n he hates  her n he cheated her n blah blah blah Then Surelyy I don't know wht 2 say LOL 

oh comeon Viren U lovee Nivi , U lovee her a lott n madlyy , U lover her more then himself . Just accept it dear . JUST ACCEPT IT . 2dy while shouting at Nivi sayng her 2 go out of d club, he had tears in his eyes n dis iteself tells n it told 2 Nivi as well ki Hu much Viren loves Nivi .

ZaykebazzAnanya

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
@TS, i would not say he "still" loves nivi infact he has been loving her ever since, but he doesn't even know it himself, he does not realise he has a feeling for her.. or dekh kar bhi undekha kar raha hai.. 
he doesn't know how much he cares for her, he doesn't understand his feelings for nivi, because his innerself is covered by all hatred.! 

"still" love her means that he knew he loves her; means he-himself already knows that he loves her, only showing he doesn't;  but in this case he does not even know that he loves her yet, he doesn't recognise this feeling because hatred is stronger than his love at the moment!! 
not to worry though, it will all change soon.. he will start to realise that what he does for nivi is truly because he loves her!! 
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviren

i think viren loved nivi since childhood. i want to see him admit to nivi soon. but alas we too need to have patience as nivi.
Oh! and the tears in virens eyes speak so much.
he already clued it to her
ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I completely agree!!
the tears in his eyes said it all! (great acting & expressions Kinshuk!)
and I'm completely loving this track...now without fail I feel like watching it everyday LOLDay Dreaming

Edited by ruexangel - 11 February 2011 at 11:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_Pdiyaloveskinny

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index