India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi's little round trip was too fast -:(

monalidp Senior Member
monalidp
monalidp

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
What was the reason for sending Gopi out of MM if she was to come back the next day itself?
For the last couple of epi I am feeling the pace of SNS bit too fast. After Kinjal's marriage Gopi just took one epi to go back to her maika (maybe it was just to keep her promise to Ahem) and in the next epi her selfish husband has got her back to MMOuch That's too quick for me. No GoHem scenes of the return journey, no reason given to Gopi for why she is going back to MM. Poor girl is in for a major disappointment and we the viewers will be again subjected to another bidai of Gopi only this time with full on tearsOuch
 I hope CVs know what they are doing as I feel they are a bit lost as to how to take the story forwardConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmirene_chamzanuhasajnie-tellyaddict-.Verity.

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalidp

What was the reason for sending Gopi out of MM if she was to come back the next day itself?
For the last couple of epi I am feeling the pace of SNS bit too fast. After Kinjal's marriage Gopi just took one epi to go back to her maika (maybe it was just to keep her promise to Ahem) and in the next epi her selfish husband has got her back to MMOuch That's too quick for me. No GoHem scenes of the return journey, no reason given to Gopi for why she is going back to MM. Poor girl is in for a major disappointment and we the viewers will be again subjected to another bidai of Gopi only this time with full on tearsOuch
 I hope CVs know what they are doing as I feel they are a bit lost as to how to take the story forwardConfused
i agree i was looking forward for Aham  to suffer but instead Gopi is going  to be the one who is heartbroken.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidp.Verity.

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

i agree i was looking forward for Aham  to suffer but instead Gopi is going  to be the one who is heartbroken.

That's it now, the Modi's and the Shah's can't stand by and let Gopi be taken back again, it will look weird to the Shah's in particular Jitu bhai her Uncle, that you take her and bring her back after the show is over, she is your wife not your girlfriend which you need to bring her back after the theater. Also the Modi's when his taking her will refuse as they will know how this will look, like a comedy you have fought take her back reconcile bring her back bakwas behavior by Aham.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidploveanime

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Aham will be running a Gopi transporting service. Will take her to and fro. The losses incurred in this business will be adjusted against taxes. gopi being a good wife will help him save taxes.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpevadhamzanuhaloveanimesaomomsuk19-tellyaddict-

kereisha33 Senior Member
kereisha33
kereisha33

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
koki was not happy when gopi leave she might decide to teach ahem a lesson let him eat rashi food lol. knowing koki she alway got something up here sleeve.gopi mignt do work when nani is around.then koki will tell here to leave it and let rashi do all the work 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidphamzanuhasuk19.Verity.

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
This is what this is a theatrical production. Marriage is been made into a joke. Aham and Gopi are actors they just put on a show once a while for the audience, and we are supposed to lap it up. And once the show is over, wigs come off. If it is a show it should be atleast paisa vasool, I wouldn't see this for free. Pukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I thought we already went through this with the mehthas, this natak watak, now again we are going ringa ringa roses. What is the point isn't it time for Aham to suffer and to see his life without from Gopi. My blood pressure is rising. I hate these CVs, they should be all be subjected Saddam Hussain firing squad. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsuk19-tellyaddict-

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveanime

This is what this is a theatrical production. Marriage is been made into a joke. Aham and Gopi are actors they just put on a show once a while for the audience, and we are supposed to lap it up. And once the show is over, wigs come off. If it is a show it should be atleast paisa vasool, I wouldn't see this for free. Pukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I thought we already went through this with the mehthas, this natak watak, now again we are going ringa ringa roses. What is the point isn't it time for Aham to suffer and to see his life without from Gopi. My blood pressure is rising. I hate these CVs, they should be all be subjected Saddam Hussain firing squad. 

That's exactly it, i was really cross yesterday when i saw the precap, Gopi back to do Natak again, we saw that with Mehta's why are SNS CV's showing the same again, I wanted her to stay away, Aham to miss her and realise what a gem she is, eat more of Rashi's food, have Rashi working at the MM, Aham having trouble falling to sleep thinking about Gopi, him doing the pining for a change. Where has Aham suffered nothing. The SNS CV's didn't even give us a pleading session at the CM when Aham went to take her, one line, walk out and wait for her in the car, Rubbish.

Also Aham ended up marrying this girl and breaking off with his lover because his Mum asked him as a result he has been miserable and suffocated by her presence, so why without a fight has he caved in to go get her, at least face Naani as Kokila told him to, tell her the truth, I think my wife is unworthy of me, I am too intelligent, too well educated to be happy with an uneducated person, my mother made a wrong choice, one day he says he doesn't want to leave a lie, the next day his ready to leave that lie again.AngryAngry Let's just kill him...Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidphamzanuhaloveanime-tellyaddict-

monalidp Senior Member
monalidp
monalidp

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Yes, Ahem should have suffered a lot and humiliated in front of whole society. When is he going to fall for Gopi? The girl has done everything for thim. She saved his life, she took his abuse silently, she cares for his family and she is his dear mom's choice. She has been in front of his eyes for so many months..but STILL he does not have ANY feelings for her? That's UNBELEIVABLE. Either he is a robot or he is not a MAN.Ouch Oops, I think both are one and the same ....LOLOuch God I am just too fed up.
There was an old Marathi show in which the husband did not like the wifey and stayed away from her. The reason was - he was impotent. I know this kind of story is not possible in SNS, but what the heck...Ahem's behaviour is not NORMAL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaloveanime-tellyaddict-

Go to top