Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prasad1991

guys dont u think that karanjkar family sucks !!!

they have always treated manav in d worst possible ways & now they are taking advantage of satish's simplicity also
after coming to know that varsha cant conceive hence forth in logon ko to satish ke legs pakadkar usko sorry bolna chahiye .... ulta all r giving condolences to varsha only

v all know how varsha-vaishali treated manav in d past

& now archana is taking satish's advantage
i mean wen all were in hotel that time satish had said that wen his mother will come to know about varsha's truth .. then how will she bear everything & react .....
on that archana replied that wen u both r together u dont bother about what others say

that was so mean .... how can archana say like that ..... bhavna is satish's mom .... its her right on her son first ....

& in bhavna varsha relations i dont think bhavna was wrong anywhere .... she was always right & varsha always wrong
bhavna didnt like varsha in d start ... & she did try to stop sasha marriage but in decent ways .... & finally wen she had no choice she accepted varsha open heartedly & never did any politics against her
wen rasika had told bhavna about varsha's past ... bhavna didnt believe on rasika ... even though they were friends from so many years .... just bcoz ultimately rasika was an outside person bhavna didnt believe her & had faith in her own bahu
& wen bhavna believed ashwin .... i dont think she was anywhere wrong .... i mean any indian lady would believe her son in law rather than daughter in law ..... 1st of all son in laws are given more imporatance & moreover ashwin was in thier lives from some years & varsha was newly wedded
..... so wat was wrong if she believed ashwin
(not all r like stupid fool sulochana ... who didnt believe manav & spoiled her own daughter's life )

& wen bhavna realised her mistake she did apologise to varsha  .... but varsha over-stretched the matters .... she shud have forgiven bhavna atleast for satish's happiness ......
but did varsha ever care for satish's happiness !!!!!!

& varsha aborted the child just bcoz she wanted to take revenge from bhavana !!!

& now everybody is pitying varsha & nobody is thinking about poor satish

sulochana manohar & not even archana has said sorry to satish
all are just protecting varsha

these people just dont deserve manav & satish

in logon ke liye dharmesh aur manjusha jaise log hi perfect hai !!!!!

👏

i agree wid u especially regardng slapochana...she only slaps manav no1 els....mujhe nahin lagta ki jab usse dharmu ke bare mein pata chalega tab vo usse ek thapad maregi....he is her ladla na😡ftr him satish😡nd then her preference is fr manav...nd she vll say yeh mera beta hein😆lekin vo vinod ko kabi nahin tappad marthi...ulta usse asthama ah jayega🤣😡

all this bumper offers r only fr manav😳aaj bhi vo kehrahi thi ki unke damado mein dharmu hein rishton ko sahin tarah nibhate JOKE OF 2011 in PAVITRA RISHTA

me just waitng fr tht day ven she cums 2 know abt dharmu tab isse samajh mein aayega koin rishte kaise nibhate hein😡
Edited by divyasweety - 13 years ago
sur_aur_taal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Look at the other women . Vandu , Manju etc live with their families , do their duties , and try to be HAPPY . Manju may be bad but she consistently does job , does basic duties of bahu , focusses on her family and Vinod .Vandu educates herself , focusses on Ajit and does her duty . These females r hundred times more real and better than all the 3 neurotic , hysteric prone Karanjkar daughters who make themselves a laughing stock in public each time .

I wanted to emphasize on the good bahu part .. Vandu and even Manju in her scheming ways are better daughters/DIL/wives. They care about their husbands. How many times has Manju tried to get Vinod a better job? They also work around the house (be it with complaints) but the work still gets done.

And instead the K sisters are always medling in to someone elses business and their husbands end up having to pay for it (all except Dharmesh who has his own problems). Manav opened up a homeless shelter for his sister in law, after being a statue while the same sister in laws insulted and harrassed him. Satish is like the clean up crew for Varsha. He is always trying to mend what she breaks; except Varsha breaks things faster than Satish can fix.

This is good topic to open up and I think a lot of people will agree with you Prasad

I wanted to emphasize on the good bahu part .. Vandu and even Manju in her scheming ways are better daughters/DIL/wives. They care about their husbands. How many times has Manju tried to get Vinod a better job? They also work around the house (be it with complaints) but the work still gets done.

And instead the K sisters are always medling in to someone elses business and their husbands end up having to pay for it (all except Dharmesh who has his own problems). Manav opened up a homeless shelter for his sister in law, after being a statue while the same sister in laws insulted and harrassed him. Satish is like the clean up crew for Varsha. He is always trying to mend what she breaks; except Varsha breaks things faster than Satish can fix.

This is good topic to open up and I think a lot of people will agree with you Prasad

really good post and analysis sur.  and for all its worth, NO WORK ever gets done with these Ks around. they are like bad ministry officals who promise a bed of roses but instead leave behind thorns.

vandu, despite all her hardships is more dutiful and manju for all her cribbings puts food on the table. 
and actions speak louder than words!
sur_aur_taal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiya229

really good post and analysis sur.  and for all its worth, NO WORK ever gets done with these Ks around. they are like bad ministry officals who promise a bed of roses but instead leave behind thorns.

vandu, despite all her hardships is more dutiful and manju for all her cribbings puts food on the table. 
and actions speak louder than words!

🤣🤣🤣🤣 good analogy!
karanjkars took hell lot of advantage of manav & satish

i hope dharmesh f**ks them properly now

& the way manju makes them dance everytime is just perfect
Edited by prasad1991 - 13 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree Prasad. I thought the Karanjkars had good sanskaars but I will give you examples of times where they are not having sanskaar. 1st of all Sulo slaps Manav at the wedding in front of 100 people. Savita will of course be angry at Ks. Manohar stopped Sulo once fir slapping Manav but the second time he supported her. Then Savita came to the Ks to take revenge by doing a tamasha in front of the K house. Then when Sulo and Savita fought Manohar supported his wife, not Savita which is reasonable. But did Damodar and Kaka ever support Savita in whatever she did? I really dislike Damodar. If one day Vinod were to slap Vandu Damodar would still love the Ks. First, he never defends Manav in front of the Ks. Remember when Dharmesh accused Manav of being a chor, Damodar never said a word. On top of that, he doesn't support Savita in her thoughts of the Ks. Kaka wasn't much better. He let Sulochana slap Manav when he knew himself Manav could not do such a thing. And as far as Satish goes he did everything to keep Varsha happy and even forgave her for abortion. Bhavna will be mad of course. Varsha can not talk back to her mother in law like that. And yes, she would believe Ashwin because he knows them for a longer time. Varsha is very self centered. Karannjkars never missed an opportunity to insult Manav. Manohar Baba has never insulted Manav but supports his wife when she insults him. Damodar loves Archana, though she has never done anything khaas for them . Manav always keeps doing things for the Ks but they don't thank him. And still, I haven't seen an apology from any of them for insulting him, except for Vaishu. Notice when Vaishu got lost, Damodar was so eager to look for her. I'll bet if this happened to Vandu, Damodar would say she will come back. Who  does Damodar like better? Sulochana or Savita?
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with the OP abt it all..

I say it is in ULM's control whether he be insulted by Ks or not..He has chosen and allowed...So He deserves all the insults, rotten eggs, tomatoes and chappals coming to him for putting up with all the BS and insults coming his way..He dug his grave (when he married into Ks and put his family-respect on a side )and now let him lie in it...😳

Satish also has acted stupid by giving into Varshu's tantrums..Most of the time he is level headed but does give into Varshu very easily..

FBD and TDH were the only two who stood up to them all...and they turned those characters black and negative...
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
now all karnjkars are hiding the truth from bhavana

if varsha doesnt get a child wat difference does it make to sulochana .... i mean she has punni-ruchi .... then vaishali's child & in future even archana's child
so if varsha remains childless sulochana will be least affected & bothered

the whole loss will be caused to bhavana only na ..... she has only 1 son who is madly in love with this utter selfish & whimsical varsha
bhavana will now have to lead a life without a grandchild

till now not a single karanjkar including archana has apologised to satish ..... ideally speaking they r not in a position to raise their head & walk in dignity in front of satish ...... but they all have taken him for granted as if it is his complete responsibility to take care of varsha under any circumstances

do karanjkars have any shame left ?????
so now r mahaan archana will go & talk to bhavana ...... or rather i shud say she will insult bhavana like the way she insulted marwadin by calling her ghatiya soch & all

archana u never had time to apologise to poor satish for ur sister's karnamas
rather once u very smartly tried to set satish only against bhavna

& now also i'm sure u will neither talk to bhavana nor say sorry to her ..... all u will do is just bash her  like u did to that marwadin