Stars speak on Valentine - HT/KT/Yash

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Stars speak on Valentine's
STARONE.IN

Valentine's Day  - the day for loving, sharing and expressing yourself before your loved one ? is here! Television celebrities are no different. Though some are looking forward to the day, there are a few who don't believe in Valentine's Day!! We spoke to some of the popular stars on telly, and found out what does Valentine's day mean to them, their plans, their cherished memories, the special gifts they got, and their favourite celebrity dates.

STARONE.IN

Hiten Tejwani aka Anand of Rang Badalti Odhani
There is no particular day to celebrate Valentine and, for us, every day is Valentine's Day. We should pamper our partners every single day. Our little angels are our gifts for each other. I will be shooting on Valentine's Day, so there are no special plans. There is only one celebrity in my life ? Gauri, and I would love to take her on a dinner date on the special day. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

Sukirti Kandpal aka Pia of Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani
Valentine's Day is a celebration of love, and as we all know, love makes the world go round. I have wonderful plans this Valentine's with someone special, but I wouldn't like to name him yet. I hope my preparations and plans for the evening go off well. Last year was a memorable Valentine's, as I got this really special gift ? a Guess watch and lots of roses. That was really romantic. We had dinner at Sahara Star and a wonderful time together. If I had to date a Bollywood star, it would be Imran Khan, who is super cute even though he recently got married.

Abhay aka Vivian Dsena of Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani
It's a day for the couples madly in love, who need just another reason to spend their time with and pamper each other. On this day, I would pamper myself, as I am single. On Valentine's Day, I would be shooting and shooting, no holiday for us. I don't have any special person yet, so no gifts. I used to get cards when I was in college, though [smiles]. I remember celebrating Valentine's Day in school and college with my friends. I would love to date Rekhaji, if I ever get a chance.

Yashashri Masurkar aka Khanak of Rang Badalti Odhani
I don't believe in celebrating just one day as Valentine's Day. Every day is Valentine's day. I don't have any plans this year, since I am shooting daily. I never had a chance to gift anything to anyone for Valentine's. Given a chance, I would go on a date with Naseeruddin Shah

Shantanu aka Karan Tacker of Rang Badalti Odhani
Valentine's Day means a lot of love and celebrating with the one you love. I am still waiting for someone to ask me out this Valentine's. The best gift I ever received on this day has been a cellphone from my mother. When we were kids, we used to go to Archies gallery and buy soft toys and cards for our crushes. It was a small way of impressing the one we loved. This year, I want to be the one whom girls want to datem rather than thinking about who do I want to take out on a date.

Deepali Pansare aka Nandini of Dhoondh Legi Manzil Hamein
Actually, all the days in the year with your lover are special, but Valentine's completes the idea of love. This year, I have not made any plans because I won't be getting leave on 14th, as there is going to be a special Nandini- Abhishek romance on the show, and I will be busy shooting those sequences. I love giving surprise gifts, and will do something special for my Valentine this year too. I have celebrated just one Valentine's day with the love of my life, and it was my best Valentine ever. I would love to go on a date with John Abraham or Shahid Kapoor, but I think I will choose Shahid this time (laughs).

Vahbbiz Dorabjee aka Panchi of Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani
Valentine's Day is the day when you express your feelings for someone who matters to you quite openly. It is a special day for lovers as well as normal folks to express love. I would either go to Lonawala or Pune with a set of my personal friends, since I am very much single in real life. I hope that by next year, I will have someone special to celebrate Valentine's.

StarOne news
Kavita Awaasthi/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Friday, February 11, 2011
http://starone.in/news/1339/stars-speak-on-valentine's.aspx

Edited by Armu4eva - 11 February 2011 at 6:46am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran9gminif_2003Nisha2SHANAKFANSilpa_25smilysmilesCupcake4GHT_Neetu_hotchpotchRBOsweetsuterafia 24jparkerAshi22Xx.Phoenix.xXOlicityFandestinyloveMFRanjini-YasharanArshi-purvi08krocksnehapatroadventure_gurl.Dilwale.kubarebones88-Deepali-shanakyasharan

Silpa_25 Senior Member
Silpa_25
Silpa_25

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Cutee answersEmbarrassed thaanks armu Hug

Armu4eva

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Hiten Tejwani aka Anand of Rang Badalti Odhani
There is no particular day to celebrate Valentine and, for us, every day is Valentine's Day. We should pamper our partners every single day. Our little angels are our gifts for each other. I will be shooting on Valentine's Day, so there are no special plans. There is only one celebrity in my life ? Gauri, and I would love to take her on a dinner date on the special day. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

such a cute husband.........Gauri is so lucky......i wish in future i get a husband like him

Yashashri Masurkar aka Khanak of Rang Badalti Odhani
I don't believe in celebrating just one day as Valentine's Day. Every day is Valentine's day. I don't have any plans this year, since I am shooting daily. I never had a chance to gift anything to anyone for Valentine's. Given a chance, I would go on a date with Naseeruddin Shah

loved yashu's answers....even i don't believe in celebrating a particular day as valentine's day or chocolates day or blah blah.........except only birthdays

Shantanu aka Karan Tacker of Rang Badalti Odhani
Valentine's Day means a lot of love and celebrating with the one you love. I am still waiting for someone to ask me out this Valentine's. The best gift I ever received on this day has been a cellphone from my mother. When we were kids, we used to go to Archies gallery and buy soft toys and cards for our crushes. It was a small way of impressing the one we loved. This year, I want to be the one whom girls want to datem rather than thinking about who do I want to take out on a date.

How cute!  karan, u want to say u r open to all....hahaha.......i wanna grab a chance den...
@bold  what does dis line means hun!

http://starone.in/news/1339/stars-speak-on-valentine's.aspx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-YasharanArshi-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
ROFL........Naseeruddin Shah indeed !! LOL !!
KT is funny !!

Thank God they interviewed YM.........I was fed up of only KT/PB/MR being interviewed from RBO !!

Armu4eva

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
thanxs armu....Hug

Armu4eva

SHANAKFAN Senior Member
SHANAKFAN
SHANAKFAN

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
thanks 4 d article....

Armu4eva

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Dear armu Thanx for the article
loved yashu/Hts says 

OMG!! kt ... this guy seems to be s self obseesed LOLLOL

and yaars pelase comment under the starone article at the main site without fail Big smile 

link is given by armu herself below the artiicles in the first page Big smile

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 11 February 2011 at 7:13am

Armu4eva

Go to top