Stars speak on Valentine - Abhiya/Panchi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Stars speak on Valentine's
STARONE.IN

Valentine's Day  - the day for loving, sharing and expressing yourself before your loved one ? is here! Television celebrities are no different. Though some are looking forward to the day, there are a few who don't believe in Valentine's Day!! We spoke to some of the popular stars on telly, and found out what does Valentine's day mean to them, their plans, their cherished memories, the special gifts they got, and their favourite celebrity dates.

STARONE.IN

Hiten Tejwani aka Anand of Rang Badalti Odhani
There is no particular day to celebrate Valentine and, for us, every day is Valentine's Day. We should pamper our partners every single day. Our little angels are our gifts for each other. I will be shooting on Valentine's Day, so there are no special plans. There is only one celebrity in my life ? Gauri, and I would love to take her on a dinner date on the special day. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

Sukirti Kandpal aka Pia of Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani
Valentine's Day is a celebration of love, and as we all know, love makes the world go round. I have wonderful plans this Valentine's with someone special, but I wouldn't like to name him yet. I hope my preparations and plans for the evening go off well. Last year was a memorable Valentine's, as I got this really special gift ? a Guess watch and lots of roses. That was really romantic. We had dinner at Sahara Star and a wonderful time together. If I had to date a Bollywood star, it would be Imran Khan, who is super cute even though he recently got married.

Abhay aka Vivian Dsena of Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani
It's a day for the couples madly in love, who need just another reason to spend their time with and pamper each other. On this day, I would pamper myself, as I am single. On Valentine's Day, I would be shooting and shooting, no holiday for us. I don't have any special person yet, so no gifts. I used to get cards when I was in college, though [smiles]. I remember celebrating Valentine's Day in school and college with my friends. I would love to date Rekhaji, if I ever get a chance.

Yashashri Masurkar aka Khanak of Rang Badalti Odhani
I don't believe in celebrating just one day as Valentine's Day. Every day is Valentine's day. I don't have any plans this year, since I am shooting daily. I never had a chance to gift anything to anyone for Valentine's. Given a chance, I would go on a date with Naseeruddin Shah.

Shantanu aka Karan Tacker of Rang Badalti Odhani
Valentine's Day means a lot of love and celebrating with the one you love. I am still waiting for someone to ask me out this Valentine's. The best gift I ever received on this day has been a cellphone from my mother. When we were kids, we used to go to Archies gallery and buy soft toys and cards for our crushes. It was a small way of impressing the one we loved. This year, I want to be the one whom girls want to datem rather than thinking about who do I want to take out on a date.

Deepali Pansare aka Nandini of Dhoondh Legi Manzil Hamein
Actually, all the days in the year with your lover are special, but Valentine's completes the idea of love. This year, I have not made any plans because I won't be getting leave on 14th, as there is going to be a special Nandini- Abhishek romance on the show, and I will be busy shooting those sequences. I love giving surprise gifts, and will do something special for my Valentine this year too. I have celebrated just one Valentine's day with the love of my life, and it was my best Valentine ever. I would love to go on a date with John Abraham or Shahid Kapoor, but I think I will choose Shahid this time (laughs).

Vahbbiz Dorabjee aka Panchi of Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani
Valentine's Day is the day when you express your feelings for someone who matters to you quite openly. It is a special day for lovers as well as normal folks to express love. I would either go to Lonawala or Pune with a set of my personal friends, since I am very much single in real life. I hope that by next year, I will have someone special to celebrate Valentine's.

StarOne news
Kavita Awaasthi/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Friday, February 11, 2011
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
http://starone.in/news/1339/stars-speak-on-valentine's.aspx

Edited by Armu4eva - 11 February 2011 at 6:44am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyjass6gitika.jsabatahirlighteningbuzzscorpio95meawifrah.-kavita---AROMAL--PurpleRainRehanismshruthiRMeekoRitzieAisha.TOTAL-ROMANTICamail1601.Jane..-Swetha-

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Awwwwww!!! Now I bet Viv's gonna get loadssssssssssssssssssssssss of cards n gifts!! ROFL

@Vivian...give us your address n see. ;)

Cool to see Sukirti n Panchhi's plans!! Hope they have a nice day.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsygitika.jArmu4evalighteningbuzz--AROMAL--Ritzie

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I am a little shattered with Sukirti..But its OK..I know she loves Vivian as a dear friend too which comes out in their interviews..SIGH..!!!!!!  MERA SAPNA TOOT GAYA.Disapprove.CryBUT I AM SO HAPPYDancingThumbs Up that Vivu cleared the air about his SINGLE  STATUS ..it was actually sub consiously bothering..me a lot..!!D'ohi WANT HIM TO SOAR TO THE SKY IN POPULARITY..gOD BLESS HIM..!!Love you Suku..All teh best..BUT AGAIN..YOU & VIVU would have been..MY BEST DREAM EVER EVER EVER..but God I think has other plans..& GOD IS GREAT..Its ok...God gave us YOU BOTH IN PASSIONATE LOVE STORY IS ITSELF A GREATEST GIFT..Thank you God..!!LOADS OF LOVE TO ONE &ALL..!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH..Armu4eva..!!Hug

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 11 February 2011 at 7:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evalighteningbuzz--AROMAL--

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Another article mentioning Vahbbiz aka Panchi?? How unfair!!

Just wait, now few highly noble intellectuals will enter your post, rack their wonderful brains, fill 14-15 pages with their precious comments and finally come to the conclusion that Vahbbiz, the "attention seeking aunty", must have bribed the Paparazzis into including her in this interview which is not supposed to be for "extras" like her!!..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jArmu4eva--AROMAL--MeekoAkankshaa.

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged

suku datingCryCryCry. that's another bad news. Vivi is single. thank god, he cleared his status. hope suku breaks up with her b.f. soon and then she will be single and avaliable for vivi that's my fantasy. o well if seeing somebody else, then goodluck . hope u have awesome valentine day suku and abhay u too. like u i am spoiling myself with gifts and present. happy valentine day to all. gosh, anyway i am spending time with alex so excitied,

Edited by shnehi - 11 February 2011 at 7:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zaina_abhayArmu4eva--AROMAL--asenaCourageous_Leo

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
why is panchi is every forefront on article. can c get less spaceand attention?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the article, TMHug
They all are so cute! I love all of them!

@People: Seriously now, you guys are NOT being fair! I mean, you guys have a problem with Vahbiz just because of some silly media bite which says that Vivian and Vahbiz are dating and now, you guys are happy because both have claimed to be single, good for you. Sukku has mentioned that she has someone in her life, someone 'special' and instead of being happy for her you guys want her to break up with him? Why? So that you guys get your favourite couple??!
REALITY CHECK: Her life is HER business! She will do what SHE likes with it. You guys have no right to even WISH that she breaks up with her BF. I mean, come on, you guys should be more concerned with Pia and not Sukku! If ViSu hook up, it will be their wish, it's their life!
Coming to the whole Vivian-Vahbiz issue, if they are going out, their problem, if they are not going out, their problem, their business. I mean, I saw what you guys did to Jenny's topic! Shruti actually had to close it, it was just a harmless article! What's wrong if Vahbiz is getting articles? You guys don't want to know about her, fine, don't read it but face it, she HAS her own set of fans! They want to read and know more about her, so what's the issue?
I'm not blaming you for wanting ViSu together as a couple. Hell, I'm ready to die for ArTi as a couple in real life BUT if they do date other people I'll be happy because along with being an ArTi fan, I am an Arjun and a Rati fan, too. And yes, I'm a 'fan' whose only concern should be what her favourites do on-screen! I'm really happy that ViSu have so many fans. But I feel really bad for Vivian and Sukku because, sadly, they seem to have no fans at all.
Vahbiz?? Poor girl has been dragged for no reason. Her only fault is that she's getting media coverage and that she happens to be good friends with her costarConfused

Forgive me for being so harsh on you people but I just couldn't help it! You guys are being so unreasonable specially on Vahbiz!Ouch

Edited by Chill_Out - 11 February 2011 at 7:29am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaRehanismSimplyAparajitaOnyx.-sim-deepthisMeekoCourageous_Leonami2811amail1601

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

Awwwwww!!! Now I bet Viv's gonna get loadssssssssssssssssssssssss of cards n gifts!! ROFL

@Vivian...give us your address n see. ;)

i swear.....next time he will say.... 'spent Valentines Day...clearing all the Cards/Roses/Chocolates that rained at my place' ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzCourageous_Leo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index