Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi
Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi

India-Forums

Rohan is innocent

Feenie Groupbie
Feenie
Feenie

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Thank goodness, Rohan is INNOCENT. Deep down in my heart I would not believe that Rohan would want to kill Taashi and that too for money!! He truly loved her and his is an AMAZING friend to her.  I am really sad that he had to die.

Wow, Arjun's mom , i did not expect her to be Arjun' stepmother. But it is a GOOD thing that she died.

Okay my thoughts on the ending, overall it was good. However, i would have like it if they carry the soapie on for another month. I felt there were certain tracks that they could have expanded on. Such as showing us how Arjun fell in love with Taashi. Certain aspects felt rushed. but overall i am happy with the ending.

I would stay awake every night to show watch every episode of this show. So i am really sad that this show ended. I really enjoyed showing this show. Thank you to all  the cast and crew for giving us a wonderful and different show.Clap

Much love and God bless.  Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruthitasha80shrutireddygr8burgerchaap

Ruthi Groupbie
Ruthi
Ruthi

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
yes I agree It was a good show...they lacked a bit in keeping the audience glued to the show  but story had lot of potential. It is sad that it ended this way
Lavarnia IF-Dazzler
Lavarnia
Lavarnia

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
agree with u all....the shuold at least show some arjun tashi moments...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index