Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Creative twist in the story (Page 5)

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omiraja

im sorry if i offend any one last time i made some comments & some members got upset, which wasnt my intention at all?
i have few points to make & i want all of your opinions on it please, if you wish to do so thanks

firstly what happened to this self centered, selfish guy, who is dvelling on self pitty was unintentional & no one went out of there way to hurt him, so that can be forgiven? but what this evil viren did was pre-planned & full on solid plan to hurt nivi,sid & the family & the things he did to nivi were pure evil & outright dipiciable. so why has nivi forgiven him? i find that on her part that she is weak, has no self respect & 100% has no brain cells just for his few tears she forgave his evil deeds, what she have done was to turn around & say , so compare to what you did, what happen to you was nothing? that would have put him in his place

secondly the way this shameless leech is behaving & every one tolerating it quietly is silly? just because dim wit nivi thinks all are to blame for his evil deeds, but none of the soods are brainy enough to point out to him, we did everything unknowingly, but you did it deliberatly to hurt & cause harm to others. so it should be us thrashing you  for real now, for being so self centered & selfish spoilt brat,who is still dwelling in self pitty, after doing such a shameful act?

finally why hasnt nivi apologiosed to sid for being a totaly nasty & despiteful towards him & spitting truck load of venom at him? but when it came to the actual culprit. she has bowed her head & miss mother thressa thinks its her rightful duty, to clear all the venom from her dispicable hubbys heart & that he deserves lots of love & respect for trying to make me go insane & for getting me thrashed by his hired goons & for making my life total misery? for what ohhhhhhh he took care of her after thrashing her, he gave her the wounds then cleaned them to, so he deserves a oscar, but poor sid still doesnt deserve an apology for being so sweety. the way viren is casrrying on & nivi is taking it on her chin, is a total disgrace & im hating every moment of this storyline & iv never seen anything like this circus on tv? i dont know what you guys think but i getting fed up with this current track

I wrote you a long reply and IF eat it CryCry

In summary I agree with most of your points.

About Viren, the creators are trying to show him as the 'victim' now. And how they are showing that he did everything like a child sulking. So now they are killing his big  planning and stalking to ermmm...a 5 year old throwing a trantrum? And he's trying to show himself up and that he doesn't deserve their love. Or something like that.

Well Nivi kinda said sorry to Sid. Well like you I was expecting something more....but dunno what happened LOL. I guess they didn't think it was important...and maybe Nivi said sorry to Sid when she and Sid were talking...and CV not thinking it is important put the music on ROFL

Nivi... I dunno sometime I don't know what to think of her. She was like Viren were always there to help me...hence you cant be bad....but ermm....he was the one that caused the problems LOL. But I guess she means over all, I mean he did save her lots of times before the marraige life, someone that does that can't be all bad.

P.S love your wording LOL but I can see why people wont like it.

Edited by peacefulblossom - 16 February 2011 at 2:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
@omiraja and Bahar

I think the creatives are showing all these, as they want to portray Nivi as a dutiful wife, which is a must in daily soap. I think they want to satisfy majority of the viewers, who can forgive Viren's insults to "Pooja" and even God, if he loves Nivi deep inside. Creatives want to satisfy viewers like...Viren can cause any pain, any insult to anyone if he loves Nivi or if he maintains his hotness. Its really something upsetting! Anyways, everone has their own views!Smile

But there are lot of questions to be answered and time always do not make all of us forget the past! Creatives are right now buying time, and probably thinking of finding a scapegoat for Bhuban's murder or Viren's stalking and physical assaults. Or, they might be thinking of showing a "consummation" soon, so that viewers forget all other stuffs.

There are lot of unanswered questions. Had it not been a RS show, I would have given up hope long time back. But since this production house gave us such characters like Sadhna and Akshara, whose characters never deviated amidst difficulties and they could walk the path of truth without being inconsistent anytime, I feel there is more coming up! I somehow feel there is more to the story! Lets see...

This track will prove whether RS indeed has still unique creatives or he has now some creatives who are very average. The way Bidaai ended was very average, but since Bidaai show faced lot of difficulties post leap with two central characters walking away, lets give the creatives one more chance here!

peacefulblossomshelly_nair

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

@omiraja and Bahar

I think the creatives are showing all these, as they want to portray Nivi as a dutiful wife, which is a must in daily soap. I think they want to satisfy majority of the viewers, who can forgive Viren's insults to "Pooja" and even God, if he loves Nivi deep inside. Creatives want to satisfy viewers like...Viren can cause any pain, any insult to anyone if he loves Nivi or if he maintains his hotness. Its really something upsetting! Anyways, everone has their own views!Smile

But there are lot of questions to be answered and time always do not make all of us forget the past! Creatives are right now buying time, and probably thinking of finding a scapegoat for Bhuban's murder or Viren's stalking and physical assaults. Or, they might be thinking of showing a "consummation" soon, so that viewers forget all other stuffs.

There are lot of unanswered questions. Had it not been a RS show, I would have given up hope long time back. But since this production house gave us such characters like Sadhna and Akshara, whose characters never deviated amidst difficulties and they could walk the path of truth without being inconsistent anytime, I feel there is more coming up! I somehow feel there is more to the story! Lets see...

This track will prove whether RS indeed has still unique creatives or he has now some creatives who are very average. The way Bidaai ended was very average, but since Bidaai show faced lot of difficulties post leap with two central characters walking away, lets give the creatives one more chance here!

Yeah I see they are trying to show Nivi as a dutiful wife. And I guess thats what the main lead in Indian dramas are Smile. I have no problem with that. Btw any examples of a not so dutiful wife as a lead?

I didn't like them using the Pooja scene...it was disrepecting...but I guess it was okish. Since Viren doesn't believe in God atm and he will learn soon enough.

Don't want them to show consummation any soon...Shocked....but no suprised there...

I also think they are buying time...and trying to keep viewers happy by showing Viren/Nivi scenes...

Yeah I am hoping that RS has something coming up. Bani you and some other have given me a little hope that something will come out of this...hence I'm waiting....since you guys have followed the production house more then I have.

shelly_nairOmshanti1111

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

@ shelley

go ahead! I can write a reco for youWinkSmile

LOL thank u dear for the moral support..... i really hope that Hemlata, premlata and Divyalata won't hit me...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Originally posted by shelly_nair

educational background  like medicine!!!! wah kya idea hai... if that is for Sid am i suitable? i'm a medico.... LOL but i'm not tall enough....Unhappy but i'm not interested in abhishek....LOL I like character Sid very much....

Uses Bahars magic wand....Snap your in the fiction world.

Enjoy your time with Sid Wink, you dont have to be tall

Me and Bani will write and get rid of Divya LOL

Thank you for the support. i'm really concerned about karate black-belt HemlataLOL and what if Divyalata comes and breaks my heart Broken HeartLOL
Broken Heart
shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

@omiraja and Bahar

Yeah I see they are trying to show Nivi as a dutiful wife. And I guess thats what the main lead in Indian dramas are Smile. I have no problem with that. Btw any examples of a not so dutiful wife as a lead?

I didn't like them using the Pooja scene...it was disrepecting...but I guess it was okish. Since Viren doesn't believe in God atm and he will learn soon enough.

Don't want them to show consummation any soon...Shocked....but no suprised there...

I also think they are buying time...and trying to keep viewers happy by showing Viren/Nivi scenes...

Yeah I am hoping that RS has something coming up. Bani you and some other have given me a little hope that something will come out of this...hence I'm waiting....since you guys have followed the production house more then I have.

me too waiting for sensible track....

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged

educational background  like medicine!!!! wah kya idea hai... if that is for Sid am i suitable? i'm a medico.... LOL but i'm not tall enough....Unhappy but i'm not interested in abhishek....LOL I like character Sid very much....

Uses Bahars magic wand....Snap your in the fiction world.

Enjoy your time with Sid Wink, you dont have to be tall

Me and Bani will write and get rid of Divya LOL

Thank you for the support. i'm really concerned about karate black-belt HemlataLOL and what if Divyalata comes and breaks my heart Broken HeartLOL
Broken Heart

LOL I thought you wanted to go into the 'real' fiction show... the one thats showing on tv LOL

If you want to come into ours....Since everyone has super hero powers.... we'll give you one.

Choose from:
Invisibility 
Telepathy
Speed
Transformation

Wink Then you stand a chance with Hemlata and co LOL

shelly_nairOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
@ bahar
I dont think the same creatives are working out CCBM! I dont see anything interesting other than Viren becoming more and more dumb and docile in one month. Since just romantic moments without a good storyline, cannot keep a show going for long time, I am pretty sure that CCBM will wrap up by July 2011.

shelly_nair

Go to top