VampireBarbie

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Feel free to use

Damon-Elena:

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dishaa-KaShfan7Angel-Jot.HalkatJawaniJaySidra.WHiba282Mysterygirl_meheena_mehtacacoethesStarshineHuesMaz.Dew-dropVampireBarbienami2811.MohitzPari.KaJen.xoxoRaee_SalvatoreFallen Angel-Pooja-itsAish-Nayab-beintehaa.RoyalLEO_Krrish..KR..Aquarius18relentless.safeplacetolandSanzPaRudholicnotfadedaway

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged

-the besttest brothers<3

-HOOTTT daamonnn

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShfan7Devil_Of_HeavenAngel-Jot.HalkatJawaniJayMysterygirl_meheena_mehtacacoethesStarshineHuesMaz.-Doppelganger-Dew-drop.MohitzPari.KaJen.xoxoFallen AngelRachu_1987-Nayab-Raee_SalvatoreVampireBarbieRoyalLEO_Krrish..KR..relentless.SanzPaRudholic

StarshineHues IF-Rockerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Awesome work everyone !! Congratulations on the new one !!

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Devil_Of_HeavenAngel-Jot.HalkatJawaniJayMysterygirl_mecacoethesMaz.-Doppelganger-Dew-dropVampireBarbie.MohitzPari.KaJen.xoxobeintehaa.RoyalLEO_KrrishSanely_Insane..KR..Rachu_1987anwaya-Nayab-Raee_SalvatoresafeplacetolandSanzPaRudholicAquarius18relentless.serendipity.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Gorgeous stuff all!
Heres some stuff from my side Blushing:

yes, its all free to use Embarrassed

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dishaa-Aisha202Angel-Jot.HalkatJawaniJayMysterygirl_mecacoethesDew-dropVampireBarbie.MohitzPari.KaJen.xoxoRoyalLEO_Krrish..KR..Fallen AngelRachu_1987itsAish-Nayab-Raee_SalvatoreSanzPaRudholic-AmandaRulz-relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
great stuff guys

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity.

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Congo on the 2 Gallery, awesome stuff everyone feel inspired to make some :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raee_Salvatore

Raee_Salvatore IF-Sizzlerz
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
I am back with another
update

this is a result of suffering from insomnia due to excessive caffeine intake and being exposed to a particular text  that i had to read up for my examLOLLOLLOL weird right i know but still inspiration is inspiration and I am glad to have my muse backkkkkkkkEmbarrassed

Now this is entirely  consisting of Vampire diaries, I got so obsessed with Rose/Damon after epi.2.12 that i had to make more stuff, update contains art fro epi.2.12,2.13,2.14

anyways i won't rant much here they are absolutely my personal take on the various couples and relationships in the show:)

Icons

Signatures

caroline/Stefan
>>they are so awwdorableEmbarrassed

Elena/Stefan
damn they are so perfect together, who can deny, I can't really!Day Dreaming

Rose/Damon
because i am obsessed with this couple, i just love the way their friendship was portrayed and for the first time Damon's sensitive side is explored openly, Ian was amazing he enacted the sensitive,vulnerable side so well and Lauren was absolutely  fantastic i was in awe BlushingBlushing

Rose/Damon/Elena

^^I was so touched by this trio's dynamics in this episode , oh why why why did they kill rose, I loved her!!! Ouch

Rose/Elena

I love the way this one turned out, Elena and Rose's interactions were beautiful,reminded me of my best friend EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Damon/Elena

and how can i wrap my update without this couple, I so ship itDay DreamingBlushing

so that's it I will do some Tyler/Caroline siggies too in my next update i promise and I might do sum 'castle' and 'bones' arts too, I am busy with college this days so don't get to catch up on shows much
feel free to use
suggestions are always welcome,
 comment and credit(if your are taking anything)
please please please DO NOT HOTLINK!!
and press the LIKE button if you appreciate my workSmile
Thanks,
Love RaeeHug

P.S. I know I'm repeating myself but I really want to start a graphic community in LiveJournal and would really appreciate if i can find a collaborator, I have already thought about a name and would love to share my ideas with you, so PM me if you want to be a co-modBig smile thanks
and here's my LJ link if you want to check out my other works
LINK: http://raee-4u.livejournal.com/

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

-RACHNA-KaShfan7Devil_Of_HeavenAisha202Angel-Jot.HalkatJawaniJaySidra.WHiba282SongsOf_Silence-Doppelganger-cacoethesMysterygirl_meheena_mehtaDew-dropKaJen.xoxoVampireBarbieTaniLovesDB5KRoyalLEO_Krrishbeintehaa.lonelyshadow..KR..-Nayab-..Gurti-Kash..anwayaFallen AngelitsAishRachu_1987SanzPaRudholic-AmandaRulz-relentless.Aquarius18serendipity.

Go to top