Meet Rahul televisions Shahid Kapoor!

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Meet Rahul, television's Shahid Kapoor!

STARONE.IN

Television actor Siddharth Shukla, who was last seen in STAR One's Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi as Veer, is back as the male lead in Love U Zindagi on STAR Plus.

STARONE.IN

He plays Rahul, who is based on Shahid Kapoor's character Aditya Kashyap in Jab We Met. We caught up with him for a quick chat about his character and more.

Tell us something about your character. What was your first reaction to this role?
Rahul is different to previous characters that I have played. He is rich, but not happy with life. He feels that he is to blame for whatever has happened in his life. He is a sad character. It's a challenging role and I am glad that the production house and STAR Plus thought of me while choosing the actors.

What do you like most about Love U Zindagi?
It's a nice youth-based show. It's a weekend show with some light humour. It's a must watch for people of all age groups. I hope that STAR Plus fans like the show as much as they loved Jab We Met.

How similar is your character to Aditya from Jab We Met?
It's tough to say. I've just shot a few episodes and till now, it's pretty similar to Aditya.

What do you like about Jab We Met? Are there any favourite scenes?
It's the perfect love story. There is a certain innocence about it. The film is well-directed and every scene stands out. The love story between Geet and Aditya is beautiful.

How is it working with Geet aka Pavitra Punia?
I haven't interacted with her much, but she comes off as a sincere and hard working actress. As the show progresses, I will know better.

Being a newcomer, did you offer her any acting tips?
I have always loved working with newcomers and have given them some tips. I would give her tips, but there are far better and senior actors than me on the sets, like Surendra Pal who plays Darji and Pawan Malhotra who can be mentors for her.

Did you meet Imtiaz Ali? Did he discuss about Rahul's character and advise you on how to play it?
Not yet and I am hoping I will meet him very soon. I am just waiting for his valuable inputs and I hope that he feels that I am perfect as Rahul.

What's the most inspiring love story in Bollywood apart from Jab We Met?
After Jab We Met, I think its none other than Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol's evergreen film Dilwale Dhulaniyaa Le Jaayenge, which was perfect in every frame.

Don't forget to watch Siddharth Shukla as Rahul every Saturday and Sunday in Love U Zindagi at 7 pm only on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Friday, February 11, 2011
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1333/meet-rahul-televisions-shahid-kapoor.aspx

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rima001waszk.shahpktrBiggestSidfanAltairaRadiantTreasureSomerholicGirlMMBG-SnowKid--.Shriya.-shanti05mysteriousmilli

wasz Senior Member
wasz
wasz

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
thnx 4 d sharingSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

-.Shriya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Shriya.-
-.Shriya.-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
y d director didn kept hes name aditya oly!! we wud lyk to c hm aditya name.. if all d characters hav same name in jvm y des odd??
btw thnx 4 sharing

Armu4eva

mysteriousmilli IF-Stunnerz
mysteriousmilli
mysteriousmilli

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing dear.

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wasz

thnx 4 d sharingSmile

hey bud.. hows ya Smile
BiggestSidfan Senior Member
BiggestSidfan
BiggestSidfan

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing
So he is Rahul..doesnt matter Aditya or Rahul as long as Sidds playing it
wasz Senior Member
wasz
wasz

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by wasz

thnx 4 d sharingSmile

hey bud.. hows ya Smile

fine dearBig smile, n hows u?
pktr Senior Member
pktr
pktr

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
thankss for sharin.lovely article.llovvee ya sidd

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index