Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumana-13 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Ozzy88
1) How do Vampires celebrate Valentines Day? (You can write about any type. Vampire Diaries, Twilight etc there is no obligation) ðŸ˜‰
Ans:By gifting each other a bottle of blood of O- blood group( the rarest of all) . The simplest way of giving most precious gift.😆( quote)
May be we should ask the vampires out of A,B,AB,O which blood group is the tastiest.....do they have any tastebuds?????
(quote)
2) Plan a Valentines Day date for Abhay and Pia. ðŸ˜³
Ans:A beautiful eve,by the side of the doon jungle😆. Abhay in his black car in a black dress and pia  in a spotless white sari!!!!!!!!!!!!!(quote)
Abhay gifts her a box wrapped in black n as Pia opens it she is dazzled by the diamond solitaire necklace (in platinum not silver, hope this is inert for vampires)....she takes off n safely puts away her mom's silver chain ....Abhay puts his diamond chain on Pia's slender neck .....and smiles.....ab mere aur pia ke bich ek obstacle kam ho gaya.....  kiss karte samay ..he can afford to lose control now.........
Edited by sumadear13 - 13 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumadear13

1) How do Vampires celebrate Valentines Day? (You can write about any type. Vampire Diaries, Twilight etc there is no obligation) ðŸ˜‰

Ans:By gifting each other a bottle of blood of O- blood group( the rarest of all) . The simplest way of giving most precious gift.😆
May be we should ask the vampires out of A,B,AB,O which blood group is the tastiest.....do they have any tastebuds?????
2) Plan a Valentines Day date for Abhay and Pia. ðŸ˜³
Ans:A beautiful eve,by the side of the doon jungle😆. Abhay in his black car in a black dress and pia  in a spotless white sari!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Abhay gifts her a box wrapped in black n as Pia opens it she is dazzled by the diamond solitaire necklace (in platinum not silver, hope this is inert for vampires)....she takes off n safely puts away her mom's silver chain ....Abhay puts his diamond chain on Pia's slender neck .....and smiles.....ab mere aur pia ke bich ek obstacle kam ho gaya.....  kiss karte samay ..he can afford to lose control now.........

That's amzaing idea yaar 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
TimenTIMEagain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

<font color="#9966ff">Interesting topic yaar.</font>😉
<font color="#9966ff">
i don't know how they celebrate VDay so i have a suggestion for them they must celebrate VDAY in dark night under the shade of tress, in deep forest with a lot of blood to drink & enjoy & along with them horrible looking female Vampires with them in black.
</font> 🤣🤣🤣

rofl !!!! 😆
Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wowy. I read all the ideas. Each one of them was extra ordinary! It was awesome!!!! You guys were just fascinating with giving ideas. I had a friend with me when i was reading and we were literally rolling on the ground laughing 🤣 And romantic ones were so cute.... 😳
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
anyways best of luck for your exams:)
Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ifrah.

anyways best of luck for your exams:)

Hey ifrah please reply to my PM okay. Its urgent! 🤢