Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

hotpix poll: krishna lagging by 8000 votes :( (Page 6)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by carisma2

Sorry Guys I m  not from this forum but just want say U guys dont respect other feelings,U called the other actor"not so nicely".... so just learn some ways to respect other actors..........If I say something about ur Actor I wont be able to remain quiet about his acting (No offence to anybodyBig smile)
well in that case i may have something to add abt priyanka chopra aswell then. Big smile

No No Just say It........Apna dil mein koi Baat nahi rakhni chahiya.....Speak like a man/woman watever u rLOL
CARISMA - YOU FIGURE IT OUT -  OR ARE YOU A TRUE SAURAL GENDA FOOL !
BUT your name on the other hand looks like a mixture of both ! LOL

Edited by carisma2 - 13 February 2011 at 5:01pm

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

Sorry Guys I m  not from this forum but just want say U guys dont respect other feelings,U called the other actor"not so nicely".... so just learn some ways to respect other actors..........If I say something about ur Actor I wont be able to remain quiet about his acting (No offence to anybodyBig smile)
well in that case i may have something to add abt priyanka chopra aswell then. Big smile

No No Just say It........Apna dil mein koi Baat nahi rakhni chahiya.....Speak like a man/woman watever u rLOL
CARISMA - YOU FIGURE IT OUT -  OR ARE YOU A TRUE SAURAL GENDA FOOL !
BUT your name on the other hand looks like a mixture of both ! LOL

Carisma...........Still cant figure it as never heard this kind of nameLOL........And I think u r true pratigya fan as u have taken Pratigya To insult other members of this forums like ur other PartnersAngry..........Never mind U can say that my name is mixture of bothBig smile as U dont have brain to figure out wats my name and my last nameLOL
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
rubal is ur name. still doesnt clarify. carisma.. karisma kapoor.. have u really not heard it b4. never mind now u have. if u clik my profile my gender is not hiden but 4 ur kind info it is female. the clue was on the signature akki lover. and u say i aint got a brain. also the offended may like to know i only offend the offending. didnt knw u were a memb of this forum, esp after u said it urself that u arnt. but now u here - welcome.
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
OMG look at this ....................Angry

Idle Sinha18

Goldie

Sinha18 Memeber Scrap

Direct Link Report Quote Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
I am applying simple strategy....Whenever sit at PC.. doing alternate voting...ek baar ishaan ko vote up kiya aur phir Arhaan behl ko ek vote down kar diya..phir ishaan ko up and krishna ko down....it is a good way to make ishaan up and krishna down and make the gap consistent so that ishaan can winSmile

Son of Nation itself BORN For The Sake of Nation....But only Mother Nation knows that whether this birth of mine is for action and duties or being reserved till next birth as I am alone in this battlefield.

Confused  Ouch  Angry  Ouch  Angry Angry Angry
Ouch

Edited by dhakarn - 13 February 2011 at 11:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Idle Sinha18

Goldie

Sinha18 Memeber Scrap

I am applying simple strategy....Whenever sit at PC.. doing alternate voting...ek baar ishaan ko vote up kiya aur phir Arhaan behl ko ek vote down kar diya..phir ishaan ko up and krishna ko down....it is a good way to make ishaan up and krishna down and make the gap consistent so that ishaan can winSmile

Son of Nation itself BORN For The Sake of Nation....But only Mother Nation knows that whether this birth of mine is for action and duties or being reserved till next birth as I am alone in this battlefield.

Ouch

Good Himanshu Bhaiya.................Thanks dhakarn for posting this hereLOL
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Idle Sinha18

Goldie

Sinha18 Memeber Scrap

Ouch

glad to know that ur star can't even win a simple poll with out voting the other down.............LOL
Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Oh God , someone tell me, AM I on MKAP forum or Koi Milgaya forum Coz so many Aliens r landing on to our forum.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Idle Sinha18

Goldie

Sinha18 Memeber Scrap

Ouch

glad to know that ur star can't even win a simple poll with out voting the other down.............LOL

Dear Everything is Fair in love and war...........And this is WarLOL.........And BTW dear u tell u something for ur knowledge ur guys have voted Our guy 7000 down in 4 hours and that prove who is being insecure and we havent voted down ur guy since yesterday

Go to top