India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

if we continue this.... (Page 2)

carmela.cruz Groupbie
carmela.cruz
carmela.cruz

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Bn telling same thing 2 ppl 4 so long nobody wants 2 listen ppl love 2 get sick fun 4m making such deamening comments on others life dont know how they'll react if this is done 2 them. Disscusing things online is turning out 2 b more depressing than fun

appumanila Groupbie
appumanila
appumanila

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
I have been a silent member. Love GC and DT potraying Mann and Geet.  Their chemistry and acting is outstanding.

I am sure GC loves DB (honestly do not care)  Why is there a need to proclaim to the world all the time.

As a fan,  I get it GC and DB offscreen and GC and DT on screen, sorry Mann and Geet

Agar pyaar hai to nazar aayega. Batana pade tho dal me kuch kala hai..

Shaadi kar rahe hai, kush rahiye 

Kaam tho kaam hai 

Agar marriage ke bare may interest hoga log jaroor puchege...

Worry about the individual careers or always work as a couple.

Hope I made sense

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misschulbuli

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by summi16

Beta. With Gurmeet also Geet is falling. CV's are so adamant that they will not remove Annie and Arjun track. And they have gone blank about Drashti's pregnancy track. And they have no idea what more romance they can show to Geet fans, only eyelocks and mahiiii..... About bashing DB and GC I can tell you one thing. Actually they asked for it. DB's was so rude to Geet fans. And I don't know why she was called for a Geet show chat. Obviously Gurti fans will bash her when she asked for it. Few people are interested in Gurbina. So what is the use of chatting with Geet fans? 'MORAL OF THE STORY'  YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU ASKED FOR.
Moral of the story is some ppl are insecure abt their own fav infact.
And why to make comments when u do nt know the truth?Why to bring number of fans issue here?GCs true fans are modest,humble n sensible enough to prove their loyality by respecting his personal life.
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniyas

hey guys , i have been reading all that has been happening around GC-DB-DD triangle( there is none actually)...

i wish to tell you guys that we all will agree that Geet is what it is coz of GC-DD and if anyone of them leaves Geet , it will be dead..

and i am worried that looking at all the bashing that GC-DB receive as a couple and DB alone, GC might actually get frustrated one day and leave geet to protect DB...then what would you do?

And tell me after all this he puts up a great performance what does he get in return? bashing of the one he loves the most in his life...

We all have BFs/GFs /Hubby/wifey....what if someone constantly verbally bashes him/her .how would you feel?? will you stop loving them ? 

Whether DB is good or bad , she is not living with us, but with GC, so its for him to decide...who are all of us to judge her?

Lets all please maintain our dignity as fans ...as far as Gurti is concerned thats never gonna happen so why live in dreams...please lets all come to the real world now....

Thanks!!
Very well said.when it'll come to their lives then may be they will come to sense.
Infact what goes around comes around.Karma never goes anywhere without teaching a lesson in life whether good or bad.
sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
OMGG puhlease tht is P-L-E-A-S-E!!!!!!!!!!! stop this once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!! We rnot interested in actors personal life. We come here to discuss only MAneet/Gurti/GC/DD so pleaseeeee leave DB outta this before ppl start bashingDead
ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Such post are definitely not required here in Geet forum we are here to enjoy the discussions on the show and not what some one does on other sites isnt it. 
And one request to all of you guys lets stop bothering ourselves with such silly things. And why worry about GC leaving he needs work too isn't it. Boss it is a competitive market for these actors even and every one is in the need of work. And he will move on if he has to. But that wont stop our lives would it? 
I fail to understand as to why are we so emotional for such issues. As fans we must contribute our positive 2 cents and move on. Itna tension nahi lene ka.

Hope I havent offended anyone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbun

nancy5611 Newbie
nancy5611
nancy5611

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Let him go. he is working 4 money not for us. he should have some respect for others. I never heard him saying Geet made him famous or Geet has helped him get noticed. and he always manage to bring his personal life into question unrelated to Geet serial.

He is not professional or good person. He is only a remote control of ??????????
soniagowtham Newbie
soniagowtham
soniagowtham

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged

I agree with u. Its GC who has to decide we are nobody to interfere in his personal things.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjnanarangsana_sugarbun

Go to top