Mission I M possible 2 [ArTi future shows] - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Imagine is using Ratis name asd well as Arti now .. thats it ... Promotion ke liye yeh cheap channel kuch bhee karega.........

I really do not wanna see rati working for Imagine n i also wish to see arjun quitting the show ..as it has not got any story apart from cosling his baba, maa, sister and running n dreaming after Niru.........................Pa................maa

Both Arjun n Rati deserve to work with good PH and Good channel.. together or separatly with good co-actors
nerdndproud thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Imagine is using Ratis name asd well as Arti now .. thats it ... Promotion ke liye yeh cheap channel kuch bhee karega.........

I really do not wanna see rati working for Imagine n i also wish to see arjun quitting the show ..as it has not got any story apart from cosling his baba, maa, sister and running n dreaming after Niru.........................Pa................maa

Both Arjun n Rati deserve to work with good PH and Good channel.. together or separatly with good co-actors

uss channel ki toh😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑...............

nd i hope arjun will realize it very soon that this show doesn't deserve him.........nd he'll quit the show
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dont believe a bit of that 'considering rati' and 'she was not possible' rubbish. its just another trick to make us watch that show.
nerdndproud thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshneerakhali

dont believe a bit of that 'considering rati' and 'she was not possible' rubbish. its just another trick to make us watch that show.

let them do whatever they want..........this show will be the biggest flop........we never nd ever watch this.......
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridi_onasis

uss channel ki toh😑...............

nd i hope arjun will realize it very soon that this show doesn't deserve him.........nd he'll quit the show

ridi calm down
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ridi is very agressive........πŸ˜†
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Not only imagine guys,nowadays all channels are like this only.They will do anything for trps.Take the case of star one.They had a poll for s2 actors just to create sensation and interest in audience and later cheated us.But finally they learnt their lesson.
 S2 gave a big drop in trps which made them realise their mistake and brought back Rati to the show.Nissar publically gave a stmt that with comeback of rati trp's rose.And everyone sudheer and seema also praised rati for her acting skills in the end.
  So things will happen when they have to happen.We have to be patient.Soon imagine will realise.How long they can tag rati's name in youtube videos and keep consoling ARTI fans?I am not against Arjun doing a show with other co-stars but i wish him to do with actors that matches his talent.
  Lets wait and watch.Whether the show is a hit or flop ,i really hope  that chandu is super hit.
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightdreamer_mn

guyz did u all check imagine tv fb page dey r considering rati in new show...i dunno wat dey r upto... v just want ArTi 2gether...i think unko laga ki v r interested 2 der channel...πŸ˜†

What the hell are they thinking We will not gonna caught in there trap😑
They will have to face there defeat soon no one can mess with Artians.😑
Edited by DhanakZ - 13 years ago
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DhanakZ

What the hell are they thinking We will not gonna caught in there trap😑
They will have to face there defeat soon no one can mess with Artians.😑

Yeah..!!! dunno y dey r doing if dey not considering her den y dey r giving us false hop...v just want ArTi not rati in imagine 's new show..
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The original purpose of this thread was to discuss ArTi in a new show, NOT to bash other shows/channels/jodis/actors etc. However, despite my reminder in the previous thread you guys have failed to follow the rules and as a result this thread is now locked.

-MJHT Dev. Team