Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
after yesterday's episode.. we've got to eee that malti's mom has a strong hold on malti.. she has a huge hand in malti's behavior toward the chedilal family...  

if it comes out that malti only followed her mom.. does she deserve a second chance? should she go back to pashu? Or does she deserve to live alone in her village?

i will give my take after i see others...(mainly cuz i am very tired and have 2 exams tomorrow but this question was on my mind so wanted to let it out)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "malti deerves a 2nd chance if..??" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
honestly as much as I hate some of the things that malti did, I do think she deserves a second chance. i think that it was a culture shock for her and she was far to manipulated by her mother. I think that perhaps she can learn something from toasty. Logically she shouldn't get a second chance, because of all shes done and that she isn't the right girl for pashu( he needs someone who's patient) but I for some reason still feel like she should. 

To kids parents are their gods, so its easy to understand how she got brainwashed, she thinks her mothers jealous nature is the right way. I think it will be a good character groW*H opportunity if she gets a second chance.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbxyzeeMaz.

fungrl

Goldie

fungrl

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
For me Malti does not deserve a second chance. Even if she was under her mom's control and followed her blindly, no one can control one's humanity be it your parents but she let her humanity die. Of all the vile things MALTI has done her molestation charges against VED is inexcusable even if her mom had brain washed her, her conscious should have rebelled under such an accusation. Furthermore, it does not matter how angery and full of hate you are, a normal person runs to help his enemy who is badly hurt, but she rolled over Dada ji and this again is an unforgivable action.

I want MALTI and her mom to pay for their deeds, and Pashu Patti deserves a new chance with a new woman, bad people should not have happy endings this is unfair. And if Malti is brought back this would mean that u can be as evil as u want a simple sorry will make your life better.

NOPE MALTI NEEDS TO PAY FOR HER DEEDS

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbscinerdMaz.

aaabbb

aaabbb

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I forgot about molestation charges and felt she deserves second chance maybe since she was in her mom's influence. And she maybe very young to get out of it, I mean like Toasty knew Tej so knew what she will be getting into and prepared herself mentally.

But this charge, how can she go ahead with it??? Thats going too far and anyone has brain to understand what that means, young or not.

scinerd

xyzee

Goldie

xyzee

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scinerd

honestly as much as I hate some of the things that malti did, I do think she deserves a second chance. i think that it was a culture shock for her and she was far to manipulated by her mother. I think that perhaps she can learn something from toasty. Logically she shouldn't get a second chance, because of all shes done and that she isn't the right girl for pashu( he needs someone who's patient) but I for some reason still feel like she should. 

To kids parents are their gods, so its easy to understand how she got brainwashed, she thinks her mothers jealous nature is the right way. I think it will be a good character groW*H opportunity if she gets a second chance.

Totally agree that for many kids parents are their Gods! And why should it not be? I mean if a guy does it (follow his mom for everything it si OK but not so for the girl)??? What double standards! I also believe a girl has as much right to look after parents in their old age as GUYS do!! Not to say that one must support parents if they are in the wrong but we can't let go of parenty just because we are married. Hate the paraya dhan cr*p that they show in serials.

I just started to watch this so if her mom charged him about the molestation charge it is WRONG and they need to focus on all that. But my comment above was a general one regarding how they show girls roles in serials.

Edited by xyzzee - 11 February 2011 at 12:12pm

scinerd

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
no she does not deserve a second chance she ruined the family good and proper it would be difficult to trust someone like that . I know her mum is probably behind it but malti is not a child she is a grown women she should know right from wrong even if it mean questioning her own parents view. toasty's mum sudha wants to interfere but toasty knows better and sometimes chooses to ignore some of her mum's advice as she knows its not right.

scinerd

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xyzzee

Totally agree that for many kids parents are their Gods! And why should it not be? I mean if a guy does it (follow his mom for everything it si OK but not so for the girl)??? What double standards! I also believe a girl has as much right to look after parents in their old age as GUYS do!! Not to say that one must support parents if they are in the wrong but we can't let go of parenty just because we are married. Hate the paraya dhan cr*p that they show in serials.

I just started to watch this so if her mom charged him about the molestation charge it is WRONG and they need to focus on all that. But my comment above was a general one regarding how they show girls roles in serials.

i agree with the bolded part...  even i follow my mom and dad.. especially mom ..  but at the same time i know when i have to listen to her and when to ignore her..  they did focus on the molestation but its like.. they show it.. and htey don't.. they will focus on it because pashu is not letting this go because of ved..  if she didn't do that with ved he probably would've paid them everything and gotten a divorce.. but now he wants justice and a divorce.. 

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

i start to think like this but then i cant.. i mean my bhabhi is from pakistan while cousin is from canada. their way of thinking is different but they're together. god forbid she did anything like this i would never forgive her.. i mean i love her to death but no way!...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.