FF "Dadi's Revenge" UPdated chapter 16 pg31 - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
wow.................that was anexcellent part........outstanding......kash ki aisa kuch dikhate kmh meinπŸ˜›
GREAT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘

REALLY LIKE IT😳

WORTH WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—

I WISH THAT THE BULLET SCAR SCENE IS SHOWN IN THE COMING EPI OF KMH2!!!!!!!!!!

WAITING FOR MORE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍

good update waiting for the next part
Woww...awesome.. like it..:) kash ki aisa kuch show me bhi dikhate..
awww Mina,πŸ€— it was soooo gud n soooo dreamy.. i just woke up..n now i wanna go back to sleep n spend eternity in arjuhi dreamland..😍

aah, shirtless Arjun, softy-less Arohi, handcuffed on single bed!!! such a beautiful besharam thought!! πŸ˜‰ n i luv it that both went to sleep wearing a smile. they deserve that n they deserve it from each other..hmm.. trouble tomorrow morning eh? will wait..😊
u no i kept checking yesterday t to see if u updated..lol

very nince (addicting)..  so there is attraction.lol

continue soon!!
honestly mina, ONLY you cud come up with such an AWESOME idea!!! hats off to u girl!!! pls update SOONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!πŸ‘u rock big time!!! loved every word of it!!!
Originally posted by chandarani1

honestly mina, ONLY you cud come up with such an AWESOME idea!!! hats off to u girl!!! pls update SOONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!πŸ‘u rock big time!!! loved every word of it!!!

ahh thank you!!!!!!😳
Hey Mina great update , u made my day n pls dont say sorry its worth to wait.............i like the last part so cute ............i cant believe finally they sleep togather on single bed wo be shirtless arjun kia bat hay, hehe......good improvment .....thanx buddy for such a sweet update , waiting for next part..................
Your Amazing no matter how many times i say it its not enough ! 
I love this :) 
reading it makes my day 
Thanks