Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
loved it completely...the whole scene was so so cute & well written.......i think the next part would be much more fun, as they will have to sleep togetherπŸ˜‰.....plz update soon
IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome awesome awesome u r such an amazing writter
plz update more asap

waiting for next part buddy....... 😍😍😳😳 pihlay sirf KMH ki new epi ka wait huta tha ab ff..... ka be pata nahi kia huga mera, hehehe........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³Edited by sknra - 13 years ago
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg. Amazing ff yaar! Lovin the story. Plz pm me wen u nxt update. Xx
MrsCrosby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW that was amazingg <3 LUVED ITT pls pm wen yu update thanksss 
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OH GOD YOUR AMAZING IS NOT THE WORD SPECTACULAR WRITER. I CAN FULLY PICTURE THE SCENE HAPPENING IN MY HEAD, YOUR FABULOUS! 
cannt wait to read more 

AMAZINGLY MIND-BLOWING !! 
chandarani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting for daily dose!!!!!!!! plsssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kiyara thumbnail
pls. update it with new part can't wait for it anymore
Mina_T thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dadi's Revenge

Disclaimer: Alright I don't own the characters or the show Kitani Mohabbat Hai – 2, i'm a fan who is obsessed with Arjohi (Arjun and Aorhi paring). This fic though is mine. This is a place where i left my creative juices flow!

Words written in italics like 'this' are thoughts

words written like "this" are conversations

Man I felt so bad for not updating sooner. But here it is, I hope it is worth the wait!

In this fic Dadi will punish Arjun and Aorhi for not behaving properly in front of her friend and ruining there photo shoot, with the help of her grandson Raj!

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2733044/Mina_T

~*~

"Arohi, I am NOT going to touch Mr. Softy, or Miss Pinky or Mr. Cuddles or Mrs. Chocolate."

"You forgot Mr. Snow and Mr. Coffee"

"Them too."

"Aww Arjun, how about just one of them?"

"No, no one from team Softy is going to sleep on the bed today. Its going to be difficult as it is dealing with you chained to me. I don't want to wake up in the morning with Mr. Cuddles paw in my mouth."

"That was an accident!"

Arjun rolled his eyes. The torture she put him through sometimes. "Open the door Arohi." Which she did since they were in front of there bedroom, and both of Arjun's hands were full.

When they entered the room Arjun almost dropped Arohi.

Chapter 6

"What the HELL!" Arjun shouted.

Arohi looked gob smacked. "Did our bed shrink?"

"No stupid, obviously not, look there is a note on the bed." Arjun walked over and put Arohi on the bed and picked it up the note only to have Aorhi snatch it from his hand and read it aloud.

"Dear Arjun and Arohi, I have ordered this bed, as a way to punish you both for your atrocious behavior with regarding the photo shoot. And your less then stellar performance in front of my friend. Who you two will meet again, and show her HOW MUCH in love you are! I have also ordered this bed in hopes that I will get my good news soon. Have fun. Wink Wink Dadi."

Arohi blushed , her face turning red as tomato. Dadi could be so forward sometimes!

Arjun took the letter out of Arohi's hands and read it again in his head. He then looked at the bed. It was filled with team softy, there wasn't even enough room for all the stupid stuffed animals, how the hell were he and Arohi going to fit side by side?

"Arghhh damn it." Arjun reached over and started throwing the stuffed animals to a corner of the room.

"What are you doing Arjun! Stop it you pagal btameez admai!" She managed to wrestle Mr. Softy out of his hands, but the rest of his team was thrown on the floor.

"Arohi, where are you going to sleep?"

"Fine! But that does not mean you have to be so cruel and throw them about the room!"

"Oh yes, because there alive and there bones are going to break."

"There feelings are going to be hurt!"

"Oh my God I can't believe you said that, you pagal ajeeb larki." He grabbed Mr. softy out of her hands and punched him. "Hey Mr. Softy are your feelings hurt?" Then he twisted a paw. "Aww did you break an arm? Oh what was that you didn't feel it? Of course you didn't your stuffed with cotton!"

Arohi watched him converse with Mr. Softy, she couldn't help it, she started laughing.

"What's the matter?" Arjun asked annoyed.

"Your having a conversation with Mr. Softy! And you just said he isn't alive and has no feelings, then by extension he can't converse with you. Right?"

Arjun realized his blunder. "Arrrggh!" He threw Mr. Softy across the room and they watched as he hit the wall and fell down.

"Mr. Softy!" Arohi leapt across the bed, forgetting she was cuffed. Arjun lost his balance and fell. On top of Aorhi.

Arohi too shocked to say anything, just starred at Arjun, her eyes wide open.

What could she say? It was her fault.

Arjun found himself in a compromising position that, to be honest he didn't want out of.

What am I thinking? If I don't move soon she will accuse me of all kind of atrocities and call me every bad name in the book.

With that thought in mind he quickly got off Arohi and sat next to her.

"Get up Aorhi."

"Why?"

"Why not? Or is it," he leaned down a few inches away from her face, " that you like it when I'm so close to you?"

"Chee!" She pushed him away roughly and sat up her self. "I don't want to be close to you in fact I would rather be miles apart from you, but thanks to your son, I am chained to you. Not only that now I have to sleep in this tiny bed chained to you!"

"Don't look so upset Arohi, you should consider your self lucky there are plenty of girls out there who would die to be in your situation."

Arohi rolled her eyes. "Yeah and if they tried I'd kill them first." She muttered under her breath.

"What was that Aorhi?"

"Nothing!" The last thing she needed him to call her was jealous. "I want to brush my teeth. Take me to the washroom." She ordered.

"Your giving me orders?" What was he? her servant?

"No, I'm asking you, or else you can smell my pizza breath for the rest of the night."

"Fine." Arjun got up and with out further talking he picked Arohi up and took her to there ensuite bathroom.

As they brushed there teeth Arohi leaned on Arjun and watched him brush his teeth. He was very thorough she noticed. They both spit and rinsed there mouth. Arjun reached for the mouth wash as did Arohi at the same time.

"Ladies first." Arohi insisted.

"Well since I see no lady here, I guess I will go first." Arjun unscrewed the bottle and poured some out into the cap.

Arohi snatched it from his hand. "oh Thank you Arjun for pouring it out for me." She said in her sarcastic sweet voice.

"Whatever, I bet I can hold the mouth wash in my mouth longer then you." With that said he took a gulp of the mouth wash.

Both enemies starred each other down in the mirror, as they moved there mouth furiously swishing the burning liquid in there respective mouths.

After 20 seconds, Arohi could feel tears burning her eyes. She could barely hold the mouth wash for more then 15 seconds.

Arjun looked down at Arohi, he could see her eyes tearing up. He was going to win this one hands down.

A minute passed and Arjun could feel tears in his eyes as well, but Arohi had tears coming down her face in fat drops but she still wouldn't relent.

She is too damn stubborn for own good. But I won't loose to her on this.

Another 40 seconds went by.

Arohi wiped her face of tears and gave Arjun a dirty look. She even had a little bit of the mouth wash start to leak out the side of her mouth, she couldn't feel her taste buds anymore.

It's all his fault! Its not even affecting him! This is so unfair!

Arohi's face was going red, Arjun rolled his eyes and nudged her with his elbows Arohi turned to face him. Arjun indicated with his hand that she should spit. Arohi shook her head, no. And indicated that he should spit first. She refused to loose.

Arjun grabbed her upper arm and pushed her towards the sink. Big MISTAKE.

Arohi forgetting for a moment that her mouth was full of mouth wash opened it to talk and promptly spit mouth wash all over the front of Arjun shirt.

Arjun in turn spit the mouth wash into the sink. And looked at the horror stricken Arohi, who still had tears rolling down her eyes.

"You insane women look what you did!" he shouted at her face.

"I'm sorry Arjun, I really didn't mean it! It was an accident I swear!" She quickly grabbed a towel from the counter and tried to wipe away the blue liquid that had created a big stain on his shirt.

Arjun suddenly felt bad for yelling at her. It was an accident.

He took the towel from her hand and threw it back on the counter.

"Its not a big deal, it can be washed off." He said gruffly.

Arohi wiped her tears and rinsed her mouth.

Arjun reached for the hem of shirt ready to pull it off.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking off my shirt, you don't expect me to sleep in this do you?"

"Oh, here? You going to take it off here?"

"Just close your eyes Arohi if it bothers you so much."

"Fine." She grumbled and closed her eyes tight.

Arjun lifted his shirt with one hand, but it was difficult so used his other handcuffed hand.

"What are you doing!" Arohi demanded eyes still shut.

"I need both hands."

"Fine. But hurry it up."

"Yes princess."

Arohi felt her cuffed hand move up and she felt cotton brush up against her fingers.

Arjun soon realized he had a problem, one that had the potential to drastically upset his dear wife.

When he had removed the shirt he found it collect at his left wrist, he couldn't take his shirt off fully. There he stood topless with a wet shirt dangling in between the handcuffs.

"Arohi open your eyes, we have a problem." Arohi opened her eyes and all she saw was Arjun's chest. Arjun's bare chest to be precise.

"Ahhhhh! Cover your self, you besharam admi!"

"I wish I could" He dangled the handcuff and the shirt hanging from it. And watched as realization wash over Arohi's features.

"Oh great! Now I have to sleep with you and your going to be topless. Someone up there really hates me."

Arjun didn't bother responding he took out a pair of scissors from the drawer and cut his shirt.

"I actually liked this shirt." He then tossed it into the garbage can.

Arohi visibly shivered.

She had been leaning on the counter, and now Arjun was going to carry her back to there bed. She had to stall for time, how could she let him touch her half dressed! Her cheeks were flaming, she looked everywhere but at Arjun. This was hard considering he was standing right next to her and there was also a reflection of him, it was like two Arjun's!

"Alright to bed Arohi." He bent to pick her up.

"No!"

"What now women? I'm tired and I want to sleep."

"I haven't brushed my hair!"

Arjun handed her a brush. "Here, make it quick."

"No , brushing hair takes time. Especially with Hair like mine. Haven't you noticed how beautiful my hair is? I have to brush it slowly and softly."

He watched her brush one side of her head, she was obviously have difficulty with just one hand. Arohi sighed aloud and lifted her left hand taking Arjun's right hand with her.

When he didn't say anything she used her left hand to hold on to a large section of hair while she used her right to brush it.

This brought Arjun's hand in contact with her hair. His face was unreadable as he watched her through the mirror.

As Arohi continued caring for her hair, Arjun's hand brushed against more of her fine strands and then some how he found himself slowly helping her. Giving her unbrushed sections. He didn't speak, didn't want to break the spell. Her hair was softer then silk ,it was cool to the touch and he found him self running his fingers through strands at the back of her head where she couldn't see what he was doing, which was useless because she could feel him.

Arohi didn't understand why she didn't say anything. Why she let him continue to touch her hair. The look on his face, was one of awe. Hadn't he ever touched a girls hair before?

Maybe they all had ratty hair, I do have exceptionally good quality hair!

Arjun noticed her smirk and quickly came to himself.

"Are you done yet?"

"Yes I am. Alright carry me."

"Of course your highness."

He picked her up.

"Its good you finally realize that I am like royalty."

"Yeah, a royal pain."

Arohi tentatively rested her hand on his bare shoulder, her words were halting as she battled her shyness.

"Well I- ah I -um, I was treated like princess at my house!" Arjun rolled his eyes. Arjun paused for a second when he felt her hand on him. It was different but he didn't show it. He covered it up with annoyance. She wasn't affecting him, no way.

"Of course you were in YOUR house. Here turn off the bed room light." He had walked them to the wall where the light switches were located. Arohi turned off the lights and Arjun felt her hold him become more secure.

"Arohi."

"Hmm?"

"Are you still afraid of the dark?"

"Maybe."

"I thought you found something , a larger fear then the dark?" he put her down on the bed, sat next to her and turned on the night side table light.

Yeah I did, your death. But now....do I feel the same? Arohi closed her eyes and she remembered the blood on his chest, her hand automatically went to where his bullet wound was. The memory made her throat dry up. There was only a scar left behind. Arjun understood what she was thinking about. His bullet wound had left a small scar behind.

"Turn off the light Arjun."

"But you-" She didn't let him finish.

"I'm fine." Her voice was serious , he turned off the light.

"I want to sleep."

Arjun didn't say anything he lay down and Aorhi followed suite, resting her head on his bare chest. It was easier for Arohi to be close to him in the dark for some reason.

After a long pause, her hand was still on his wound.

"Arohi, I'll sleep on the floor."

"No." Arjun tensed. "What I mean is, there is no point, its uncomfortable as it is and It hurts my arm when your far as I have to extend my arm."

Arohi shifted around trying to get comfortable, Arjun didn't say a word, he simply watched her in the dark. His emotions a mess. She clearly had no problems touching him, he wanted to put his free arm around her, but felt...almost guilty in doing so. How would she take it?

"Arjun, trade sides with me."

"What?"

"I want to be on the other side."

"What difference does it make? Arohi the bed is small as it is."

"It makes a huge difference. I sleep better resting on my right side."

"Obsessive compulsive women. You make everything difficult."

"Oh shut up, and MOVE." She whispered loudly. Arohi started shifting without Arjun's assistance. She was suddenly on top of him.

"Hey Arohi," Arjun put his free arm on her waist to stop her movements, "whose the badmash now?"

"Ugh eww Arjun, get your brain out of the gutter."

"Well according to you wify, that's where my brain is always."

"Right."

"Fine, just don't scream."

"What? Why would I-ahhmmmhh!" Arjun had flipped them over so he was on top of her for a few seconds before he moved over and promptly covered her mouth.

"Shhhhh!! stupid! You want to wake Dadi? I told you not to scream." Once he removed his hand from her mouth Arohi didn't waste a breath to retort.

"You could have TOLD me you were rolling us over!" She whispered. Arohi started shifting around and so did Arjun, he moved over giving her more space. Not that there was much to begin with.

Arohi finally got comfortable with her head on his shoulder and there bound hands resting on his chest.

A few minutes went by and Arohi didn't fidget. Arjun was thankful for the small blessing.

He assumed it was safe to pull the blanket on top of them. Arjun used his toes to grab and pull the thin blanket close to his left hand then covered them. Arohi helped him to tuck it around them. She snuggled closer to him and sighed.

"Comfortable princess?"

"It will do, for now. Your no Mr. Softy."

"Rab ka lakh lakh shukriah, that I'm not." While talking Arjun casually let his left arm circle her waist. Holding his breath ready for Arohi to throw a tantrum and claim how he was taking advantage of her.

When after a few moments Arohi didn't say anything Arjun let his arm rest. Now HE was comfortable.

"Does it hurt?" Her question was asked so softly he almost didn't hear her.

At first he was confused, What was she talking about. Then he noticed her shackled hand was on his scar, smoothing it over.

"No."

Why does she care? I admit she was freaked out when I got shot. But why care about it now? Is this her biggest fear? Me dieing? Nah! That can't be true. Arjun looked down and in the dark he could see that Arohi had closed her eyes.

Arohi couldn't look at him at the moment, because she was feelings things she shouldn't. Couldn't, it was a bad idea...she should have slept on the floor or he should have. Being this close to him was causing the wall around her heart to crack.

Did he really love me? Ever? I would believe him, but then there is Raj, what about his mom? I can't just ask him, then I look desperate. Aurgh this is so confusing! But I like being around him...sometimes when he's not around, its not fun. For now, for tonight, I can imagine that everything bad didn't happen between us. Like it was in the jungle, even better, its just me and Arjun. He's here with me. Not Raj's mother, if he liked her so much why leave her?

She subconsciously tightened her arms around him. Knowing that with Arjun she was always safe no matter what dirty tricks they played on each other.

Arohi smiled when she felt Arjun tighten his hold on her in response.

"Night Aorhi."

"Night Arjun."

Both noticed the "bad" was missing."

This night ended on a positive note. Which was a good thing, because the morning was going to bring plenty of trouble for the couple. Arjun for once fell asleep with a smile on his face.

TBC...

Sorry for the wait. You guys are soooooo supportive. Thank you sooo much!πŸ€— everyone!! I didn't want to rush and give you a bad piece cuz you all deserve  a good chapter for being so nice! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

~Palak~ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was excellent.Was waiting 4 d part since a long time.