Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF "Dadi's Revenge" UPdated chapter 16 pg31 (Page 37)

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Thank you .  It was lovely.  When are you writing the next.

Thank you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

destinylies Groupbie
destinylies
destinylies

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
i read this on fanfiction. net. I loved it a lot. Left you a lot of messages but you didn't reply...please do write more of them...i would love to read them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
to be frank after reading your ff i can bet far more better than serial itself

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

addictive_kmhshristi sarda.vrshn.

addictive_kmh Groupbie
addictive_kmh
addictive_kmh

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
I think you should continue this FF...you have written it so beautiful...i would love to read if you would ever update this story of yours...as the end of KMH 2 was disappointing...the last few episodes were completely senseless and not interesting...it surely didn't end the way we fans expected it to...KMH 1 was far better...do pm me if u change ur mind and decide to update
cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
i just started reading your ff and just could not stop... its 3am over here right now and i've finished reading all the updates!!! you are MIND BLOWING woman... i truly enjoyed reading each and every update, a couple of times was rolling on the floor laughing ROFL

you are just brilliant... i wish this was how the story had gone... i truly felt that kmh2 story and characters had a lot of potential but WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE CREATIVES SCREWED UP!!! LOL please write to ekta kapoor and im sure you'll be a part of the team for kmh3 Wink

if i start writing wat exactly i liked about this ff then i might have to copy all the updates and paste them here... you're truly a talented writer and i would love to read more of your work Clap this is one of the most well written and gripping ff that i've read...

please add me to your buddy list and do pm me if you write any more ff's or are currently writing any... once again GREAT JOB Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

addictive_kmh-anzaeram-

addictive_kmh Groupbie
addictive_kmh
addictive_kmh

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry227

i just started reading your ff and just could not stop... its 3am over here right now and i've finished reading all the updates!!! you are MIND BLOWING woman... i truly enjoyed reading each and every update, a couple of times was rolling on the floor laughing ROFL

you are just brilliant... i wish this was how the story had gone... i truly felt that kmh2 story and characters had a lot of potential but WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE CREATIVES SCREWED UP!!! LOL please write to ekta kapoor and im sure you'll be a part of the team for kmh3 Wink

if i start writing wat exactly i liked about this ff then i might have to copy all the updates and paste them here... you're truly a talented writer and i would love to read more of your work Clap this is one of the most well written and gripping ff that i've read...

please add me to your buddy list and do pm me if you write any more ff's or are currently writing any... once again GREAT JOB Thumbs Up
if possible read the other FF also written by Mina, i am sure you will like them too..Smile

Honeymoon retake
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1605561

Edited by addictive_kmh - 13 October 2011 at 2:56pm
cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by addictive_kmh

Originally posted by cherry227

if possible read the other FF also written by Mina, i am sure you will like them too..Smile

Honeymoon retake
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1605561

thanks a ton Hug 

pm me the links if there are any more Smile
.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
simply amazing!!! i must have read it a thousand times! :D

Go to top