FF "Dadi's Revenge" UPdated chapter 16 pg31 - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago
to be frank after reading your ff i can bet far more better than serial itself
I think you should continue this FF...you have written it so beautiful...i would love to read if you would ever update this story of yours...as the end of KMH 2 was disappointing...the last few episodes were completely senseless and not interesting...it surely didn't end the way we fans expected it to...KMH 1 was far better...do pm me if u change ur mind and decide to update
i just started reading your ff and just could not stop... its 3am over here right now and i've finished reading all the updates!!! you are MIND BLOWING woman... i truly enjoyed reading each and every update, a couple of times was rolling on the floor laughing 🤣

you are just brilliant... i wish this was how the story had gone... i truly felt that kmh2 story and characters had a lot of potential but WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE CREATIVES SCREWED UP!!! 😆 please write to ekta kapoor and im sure you'll be a part of the team for kmh3 😉

if i start writing wat exactly i liked about this ff then i might have to copy all the updates and paste them here... you're truly a talented writer and i would love to read more of your work 👏 this is one of the most well written and gripping ff that i've read...

please add me to your buddy list and do pm me if you write any more ff's or are currently writing any... once again GREAT JOB 👍🏼
Originally posted by cherry227

i just started reading your ff and just could not stop... its 3am over here right now and i've finished reading all the updates!!! you are MIND BLOWING woman... i truly enjoyed reading each and every update, a couple of times was rolling on the floor laughing 🤣

you are just brilliant... i wish this was how the story had gone... i truly felt that kmh2 story and characters had a lot of potential but WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE CREATIVES SCREWED UP!!! 😆 please write to ekta kapoor and im sure you'll be a part of the team for kmh3 😉

if i start writing wat exactly i liked about this ff then i might have to copy all the updates and paste them here... you're truly a talented writer and i would love to read more of your work 👏 this is one of the most well written and gripping ff that i've read...

please add me to your buddy list and do pm me if you write any more ff's or are currently writing any... once again GREAT JOB 👍🏼
if possible read the other FF also written by Mina, i am sure you will like them too..😊

Honeymoon retake
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1605561

Edited by addictive_kmh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by addictive_kmh

if possible read the other FF also written by Mina, i am sure you will like them too..😊

Honeymoon retake
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1605561

thanks a ton 🤗 

pm me the links if there are any more 😊
simply amazing!!! i must have read it a thousand times! :D
i never get bored of this!!

its so damn funny!

how i wish gauri was busted this way ?? :P