India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Rudra's Character

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
What a loser. He really doesn't have much else to offer now that he doesn't have any money. He can't even use his looks to get a job as a model and make some money. Sad.  Very sad.

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

What a loser. He really doesn't have much else to offer now that he doesn't have any money. He can't even use his looks to get a job as a model and make some money. Sad.  Very sad.

If you call someone who's a caring human being who respects his family, and wants to make everything happen for his wife even if it means leaving his own house and doing something he was never taught as a child : to get a job a loser. Than please god send a loser like that into my life !

Having no money doesn't make you a loser. Drug dealers, theives, and burgalars have money ... does that make them non losers and people to look upto  ? ..I dont think so...

Money isnt everything...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshjakrAdditi_sjfanSiddu246ThamesriverOrientalDancer-Ria-SilverBell

IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
but this is against rudra sanskar "ego"
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

If you call someone who's a caring human being who respects his family, and wants to make everything happen for his wife even if it means leaving his own house and doing something he was never taught as a child : to get a job a loser. Than please god send a loser like that into my life !

Having no money doesn't make you a loser. Drug dealers, theives, and burgalars have money ... does that make them non losers and people to look upto  ? ..I dont think so...

Money isnt everything...
Try telling that to people who don't have any.  A husband who cannot earn a living is not going to get buy with this wife on looks and caring when he doesn't have it together.  He throws a temper tamtrum when his job is given to someone else. He was so arrogant to say to the boss who was he to give the job away. Why didn't he just tell the truth: I have brother called Ratnesh who just buried my sister-in-law and mother in the ground. I have them at the house, would you like me to call them over? I think that owuld have at least been better than his immature tantrum.

Nope, the more I watch this show I am beginning to see Gauri is better off without him. Like Nani said, she was quite capable of making a living without him. He needs to sit at the shop with her so they can earn a living. O, and what about the time when she was able to make puris and potatoes for the pilgrimage people?

Seriously, I am beginning to like Gauri a lot more. She deserves better. She is actually worse off with Rudra.
Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

Money isnt everything...
Try telling that to people who don't have any.  A husband who cannot earn a living is not going to get buy with this wife on looks and caring when he doesn't have it together.  He throws a temper tamtrum when his job is given to someone else. He was so arrogant to say to the boss who was he to give the job away. Why didn't he just tell the truth: I have brother called Ratnesh who just buried my sister-in-law and mother in the ground. I have them at the house, would you like me to call them over? I think that owuld have at least been better than his immature tantrum.

Nope, the more I watch this show I am beginning to see Gauri is better off without him. Like Nani said, she was quite capable of making a living without him. He needs to sit at the shop with her so they can earn a living. O, and what about the time when she was able to make puris and potatoes for the pilgrimage people?

Seriously, I am beginning to like Gauri a lot more. She deserves better. She is actually worse off with Rudra.

Is she really better off without him ? She loves him to death ! If she leaves him she might have money but she will NEVER be happy... Yes money is important, very very important, but Gauri is a girl that is willing to overlook her husbands flaws and find his good qualities and is trying to make him a better man.

Rudra is trying to change..no one changes overnight... And the fact that he is trying to change is a big thing in itself.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top