Note about Mon/Tues Updates - EVERYONE plz READ

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
hey,

guys I have a very busy semester load currently with very late hours and as u may have noticed because of this, the update for Mon & Tues was posted quite late...due to this I wanted to ask if there is any one willing to fill in for me on Monday and/or Tuesdays?
I dont think I will be able to do it from now on...however I am willing to be a backup if needed but I cant do it as a regular updater anymore...sry and I hope u understand....i hope you guys come forward to volunteer as it would help a lot of readers....thx Big smile
plz note that if no one volunteers, most likely there will be no more update on Mon/ Tues unless I can manage it once in a while...so again plzzzz volunteer Smile

-priya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90bsingapury

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Note about Mon/Tues Updates - EVERYONE plz READ" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prettywomen22

IF-Dazzler

prettywomen22

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
sorry to hear this,,, all the best with your semester,,, I hope you get to hear soon from volunteers!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Humtum25nycsweetie

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
any volunteers??

-JC-

IF-Rockerz

-JC-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
I'll post it while i can.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.