Arjun and Mohit <3-NOTE PG 24 - Page 14

Posted: 13 years ago
wrong post 😳
Edited by debolinaroy08 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by wicckked

Like I said, correct me if i'm wrong. I didn't write any facts & it was only my judgement of the whole case here. 

Was Arjun's blog really moderated? Not as much as Karan Wahi's to be honest. It may be now but I did read some comments there or here, hating on Arjun back then. Whatever the reason of the cause may be.

And about those fans who spread rumors of him after visiting the set, I haven't heard about it before until now. =/ But thanks for telling, dunno how much of it is true.

Neha's cousins spread rumors? Seriously? Wow...I guess I missed on that.

But how does this add up to hating on MoNaya fans? Shouldn't it be more of a hate on Neha's cousins?

And even if these rumors were spread, don't you guys think you should trust your idols more than ppl spreading rumors? If you guys don't trust them, then it's half-hearted love for them or simply an admiration. 

Anyways, I'm not picking a fight with anyone here, just stating the obvious I felt in this topic. 

Well u r not aware of so many facts.................Regarding Monaya i wont comment.. I will not take their names here who spreaded rumours about Arjun ...Arjun was very annoyed with those fans on his audio interview.. But we got picture of ARTI offscreen where both arjun-rati shared good friendship offscreen toooo.. Both Arjun-Rati respected each other professionally n personally

Arjun Blog is more secure and no bashing....Artians react more because they truly love arjun and trust him whatever he said n shared about his to them , that it  and those who claim that they love arjun endup making fun of arjun-neha friendship and giving them disgusting names rather than respecting their friendship..

I really feel bad for KW ... he did not deserve that bashing but he got it ...but with the time things will get cooler n better for him becazuse i like him as a person n actor just like arjun ..

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by debolinaroy08

wrong post 😳
🀣
what was ur first expression seeing u have posted at wrong place???
n how u come to know that???

@all
dear lov u all

wow so many essays i gotta read after long timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
thanks guys😳
Originally posted by chilluppp

🀣
what was ur first expression seeing u have posted at wrong place???
n how u come to know that???

@all
dear lov u all

First reaction was embarrassing, i have eyes hence i came to know i clicked the wrong place 😊 any more 3rd degree interrogation?
learn to preach in few sentences
its taking my hell time to read
@..Priyanka..

All I remember was that there was one time that a MoNaya fan wrote about Arjun-Neha, I think during the last day shooting. Something like "someone mentioned Neha's name & Arjun looked sad & started talking to MoNaya" was it that? That's the only one I read because I was active on MJHT forum only during those days. πŸ˜† 

It was unnecessary but like I said if ppl started believing all the rumors then the celebrities will have no supporters. Abhishek B. onces tweeted "Rumors tell you everything you did not know about yourself, damn I don't know me at all!" And that is why I wrote "be open-minded". 

Karan Wahi....I feel sorry for him. He even got bashed by the person who opened the blog for him. And yet they call themselves fans?! =/

Edit/ Quoting is confusing sometimes!
Edited by wicckked - 13 years ago
Originally posted by debolinaroy08

First reaction was embarrassing, i have eyes hence i came to know i clicked the wrong place 😊 any more 3rd degree interrogation?
no thnx for answering πŸ€“
@ wicckked Nice to c someone who is neutral in their opinion. Totally agree wid everything u have to say.
@..Priyanka..

Since you edited your post. The hypocrite part includes most of the MJHT members then be it ArTi fans or MoNaya fans. It's everywhere. I have hypocrite friends too. They piss me off too. πŸ˜†