India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Deepika's got the DUM (Page 4)

you2 IF-Sizzlerz
you2
you2

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Have you seen a first look a film without the hero or heroine? There have been many  PR pieces about Deepika and her number,but nothing about the main cast..

Rohan Sippy is a childhood friend of Abhi..I wonder what he(Abhi) must be thinking..I wonder how many know who the heroine of the film is...Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Terenaina

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

So if I 'pick' on Kat your revenge is to pick on Deepika? Great logic. Silly

Anyways, it's a free forum, we are allowed to post our views. I just said that Deepika is not the only one who supposedly told her chreographer to make her item song better than the last! That's all, I'm not here to fight.

glitters

glitters IF-Dazzler
glitters
glitters

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by you2

Have you seen a first look a film without the hero or heroine? There have been many  PR pieces about Deepika and her number,but nothing about the main cast..

Rohan Sippy is a childhood friend of Abhi..I wonder what he(Abhi) must be thinking..I wonder how many know who the heroine of the film is...Ermm

LOL

U know actually the PR is really working hard on this movie thoughLOL

Today we got a new member on Deepika forum who created a topic only to promote this movie and poster asking us to join the facebook page and follow the twitter fanpage!LOLI think its a member from the PR team of Dum Maaro Dum if am not wrongConfused
kawal_tak IF-Sizzlerz
kawal_tak
kawal_tak

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Poor deepika lost out to what?? If you think that we fans are insecure or jealouse because Ranbir left her , we dont care , actually we are extremly happy that she isnt with Mr Kapoor . And if Katrina is with him its her loss , and we are not at all sad abt that :)

Edited by kawal_tak - 11 February 2011 at 8:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glittersIHeartDeepika.

bollygossipgirl Senior Member
bollygossipgirl
bollygossipgirl

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

When Munni came out, it was hyped up to beat kajra re(or whatever the last hit item song was)..when sheila came out, it was hyped up to beat munni...and the cycle goes on and on and each song progresses to have even more nudity and raunchy lyrics than the last

I have to say, thats what i dislike most about these item songs. Quite distasteful and tacky - why can't they do more appropriate numbers. The younger kids in my family are definitely going to be band from watching this song on the music channels, it was hard enough trying to block out the lyrics to Sheila. Which is a shame because one of niece's is a huge Deepika fan (loves her as shanti-priya), but this does not sound like something she should see Confused
IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kawal_tak

Poor deepika lost out to what?? If you think that we fans are insecure or jealouse because Ranbir , we dont care , actually we are extremly happy that she isnt with Mr Kapoor . And if Katrina is with him its her loss , and we are not at all sad abt that :)
Agreed! Smile 

Edited by IHeartDeepika - 11 February 2011 at 8:48am

kawal_tak

Relda Goldie
Relda
Relda

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Fans might not care but Deepika still seems to care a lot about the break-up Smile

Anyway, lets wait and see whether Deepika's number also gets labeled as raunchy and vulgar the way Sheila and Munni did.

Katalicious

glitters IF-Dazzler
glitters
glitters

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kawal_tak

Poor deepika lost out to what?? If you think that we fans are insecure or jealouse because Ranbir , we dont care , actually we are extremly happy that she isnt with Mr Kapoor . And if Katrina is with him its her loss , and we are not at all sad abt that :)

Exactly LMAO!I am so glad Deepika is not with a playa anymore..Whats there to be sad abt it?Oh wellApprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kawal_takIHeartDeepika.Terenaina

Go to top