India-Forums

What annoys you the most? (Page 4)

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
dada speaking in english.....drives me up the wall! for example, after vikku-nikku's performance, dada says, speaking of vikram, "this boy just taken your hats off!" i mean what the hell?LOL it's bothering the hell outta me.

and one another thing, which i dunno if it irritates many of you, but it certainly started to irritate me. as soon as dada gives his grand salute, they play this DID track, that starts off like this: "ovayo..ovayo." its starting to annoy me as well.Ermm

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
LOL.. Nice thread!! Loved reading the posts here!! Smile All of you have pretty much said the same things I had in mind..

To emphasize the list - Dada's flirting and mocking of Jay and Marzi, calling (mostly females) silly names esp with the word "hawt" in it -- eww!!! C'mon, these girls are so young and would be younger than his own children, so he should treat them like daughters and not as some "hawt" specimen - it makes it look and sound cheap!! Dead

Geeta's biased attitude - seen it so much that I dont care about her comments anymore, because to this day I havent learned anything about dance from her comments! This season she is trying hard to be in TL's shoes when talking about western dance forms, trying to use the same terminology as him!! LOL But that aside, I still like her maternal affection she keeps towards her contestants...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index