TOI:I watch atleast one movie a day-Pooja

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

DE-STRESS MANTRA 
I usually watch at least one movie a day 

... says television actress Pooja Gor,who loves pampering herself 

Ilike to just sit in front of the television because that is the one thing I dont get much time to do.I like to watch a lot of cartoons,music channels,travel shows,fashionrelated shows,etc.And yes,once in a while,I do make it a point to watch my own television show.I also like to visit spas to relax and unwind as I really enjoy pampering myself by getting hair treatments,full body massages,etc.
I carry a portable DVD player with me on the sets along with a lot of television series so that I can relax and watch something in between shots.I usually watch at least one movie a day.I also carry books with me these days but unfortunately I dont get to read them as much as I would like to.Sometimes,I only get through 50 pages in a month but the attempt to read more is always present.
I am scared of two things in life driving and cooking! Cooking is out of the question for me.But on the other hand,I do enjoy eating good food.I am not a foodie as I like to order the same dishes even when I go out.Someone has to take an initiative and introduce me to new food.I do like to party but I dont get to party out so often.But yes,I think if I did have the time,I would be partying at least thrice a month.I am not a big party animal but I think it does help in de-stressing.Partying is just a reason to be out with friends and spend quality with them.Its just a reason to get together and have a great time.
Normal routine does involve stress and if you dont relax and unwind regularly,you might just need to get checked into a rehabilitation centre.Its important to de-stress in order to avoid too much pressure and stress in life.
I think the simplest way to eliminate stress and negativity would be to do whatever makes you happy.It could be listening to music,getting a massage,watching movies,reading,etc.Find what makes you happy and indulge in that activity regularly.It is important that we as human beings know what makes us happy and do that becuase then only we can enjoy life to its fullest.

As told to LA 

LIFES GOOD: Pooja Gor 

@bombaytimes.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing 😃
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!!😃
Mitu_ thumbnail

Thanks for THE  post.

Really? but P said in  her interview

For the past one year, I have been working 24x7 and have been sleeping for only two-three hours a day. I had health issues, couldn't fall asleep and my digestive system went for a toss."