Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

wat happened????🤔..

Arre u didnt check the thing on the other wbsite did u ?🤢🤢 People are simply LOOSE in love of their idols🤢 Cant believe how low they can stoop to🤢 They claim to be one's fans when they cant even respect his personal choice ( regarding a girl )🤢
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Arre u didnt check the thing on the other wbsite did u ?🤢🤢 People are simply LOOSE in love of their idols🤢 Cant believe how low they can stoop to🤢 They claim to be one's fans when they cant even respect his personal choice ( regarding a girl )🤢

just because there is PDA that does not mean they are publicising !!!! but ya people need to talk bullshit about some people without knowing them !!!!
guddi you are a nice girl
that is what i meant😳
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

guddi you are a nice girl
that is what i meant😳

Oh oh thankie😳

Well.. Nuvuu chalaa pilla to u too😃😃
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i dont watch that show.. so i havent.. can u pm me😳..
is it cause they want G with DD 😆😆.. fans r crazy like that..
u mean thats his personal choice who he wants to be with.. and he is soo nice😭
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Merry he is just super nice 😳.. U should have watched PPAW 👍🏼 He's smaller version of Raj from DDLJ 😉.. ☺️..

And his dedication and love for Debina is what makes him special for me 😳.. And people say such things like 'When u're around DD, make sure u wear lose pants' whoaa 🤢
Ankita_88 thumbnail
i seriously dont wanna discuss about GURTI Facebook Page......But what irks me up is called Debina is bashed for no reason !!!!!! that GURTI FB Page made fun of us in GPT tooo...i seriously dont care....because thinking about gurti SR,marraige,Calling Debina Dracula,is not going to change the fact - that is - gurmina is going to be married....

What irks me up is some people from this forum goes to ZKJ forum and start bashing her and saying that she is using GC for her publicity purpose ....bla.....bla....GC has no eyes.....No smoke without fire and many things....This actually hurt some people....But some people get some saddistic pleasure by hurting other people feelings...

and regarding this Q&A issue, i just wanna say one thing....people can stoop more low....I am thankful to god that they could keep their composure till last....they did not burst at anyone...!!! someone even commented " Please get some loose fitted jeans. You seems to be bursting when u r near DD ."

and regarding JAKE's comments...."By the way, are you both already, secretly married? People are curious. Why if yes, are you guys doing this for publicity? Psh! Why promoting your relationship so much? Who lives 7 years together without getting married? :O I know it's 21st century, but still even today 'No-Living-Together-Before-Comittement' is still out there! I mean to say, it's not like living in NA!"

One more thing. An elder of mine. She saw one of your and Drashti's segments. She was giving you guys blessings. She mistook for real life couple. I didn't want to break her heart. She looked so happy to see you two together, so I kinda lied and said you guys are married. I hope that's alright? :D

Gurmeet, I heard people who get married in their birth month ... The marriage ends up bad. I thought, a fact I let you know! :D

these are all comments of jake...personally i dont like asking any personal question to anyone....not even my parents...!!!!! this is my principal...so i even don't like these personal comments.....

but i would like to say one thing that these comments are still better than some derogatory comments on that page...!!!!!

i have never been biased towards anyone neither i hate jake nor i loev since i dont know her personally !!!! but one thing i would say for sure...."mere dil mein jo kuchh bhi hain samne hain peeche kuchh bhi nahin hain....jo hain bol diya...nothing personal"😉

peace out !!!!!!

there is this reply given by me !!!! i dont have whole transcript...but this one may give you guys a mere idea that actually what things happenned???
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Merry he is just super nice 😳.. U should have watched PPAW 👍🏼 He's smaller version of Raj from DDLJ 😉.. ☺️..

And his dedication and love for Debina is what makes him special for me 😳.. And people say such things like 'When u're around DD, make sure u wear lose pants' whoaa 🤢

😲.. that is soo disgusting .. wat is wrong with this people.. they were together for soo long. i hate it when people can differentiate fictional with real. just cause they r working in a show .. doesnt mean they have to be together in real life.. that is sickkkkkkkk🤢. these people have no life.. they r too obsessed.
😲

Oh oh thankie😳

Well.. Nuvuu chalaa pilla to u too😃😃

thank you so much dear🤗
Ankita_88 thumbnail
waise after all these humiliation we have really got very nice thing....check dis out...