Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

India-Forums

~llDLMH Daily Discussion Corner ll~ (Page 23)

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Hayye NNT ke ghar mein kuch log aayein hain..Abhi kuch kaam kar rah ahai...Alka confused si ghar aa rahi hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Hey Suvi... live updating ..?LOL
The epi was really nice... Abhishek was really awesome.....kitna jaldi sudhar gaya...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi-Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

The epi was really nice... Abhishek was really awesome.....kitna jaldi sudhar gaya...

ekdum thik kaha sumiThumbs Up abhi was rocking! for the first time i could relate him to some sensible, practical, real-life human activityStar good that he moved on...it was needed...as he cudnt freeze the time, nor cud escape!!

Edited by ankita1605 - 13 April 2011 at 8:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77ozzyiePrinsesse.Suvi-Swetha-

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita1605

Originally posted by ozzy88

ekdum thik kaha sumiThumbs Up abhi was rocking! for the first time i could relate him to some sessible, practical, real-life human activityStar good that he moved on...it was needed...as he cudnt freeze the time, nor cud escape!!
ya... rite anks....
last few epi's Abhi is really rocking and shocking tooLOL

-Anks-

golddddd Newbie
golddddd
golddddd

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

now now...misunderstanding is on the way..........let's see what's goin to happen...very nicely created situations.....story is progressing very well...just love chander and alka scenes.....i think this girl aarti is terminally ill...she is just hiding it from the world.........that's why she avoided going to hospital...in sab chakkar main chander bichara fans gaya.......love this serial...way to go!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77ozzyiePrinsesse.Suvi

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by golddddd

now now...misunderstanding is on the way..........let's see what's goin to happen...very nicely created situations.....story is progressing very well...just love chander and alka scenes.....i think this girl aarti is terminally ill...she is just hiding it from the world.........that's why she avoided going to hospital...in sab chakkar main chander bichara fans gaya.......love this serial...way to go!!!!

ya, thats rite...  but I don't think Arti is ill or having Astma.Wink
She is just trying to get chanders attention and create rift between Alka and Chander.
But I really liked the turn... Abhishek going chanders home and surprising Arti..ClapLOL

goldddddaish77

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Hayye yes live updating lool...uhm, I think Abhishek will end up like IM virani from MB

golddddd

golddddd Newbie
golddddd
golddddd

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
abhisek has become totally emotion less now...the word for him is cold bloded...his father killed the very spirit of his soul...by seperating him from nandini.... the way it is going i i think abhisek will soon turn into a negative character.........chander is absolutly delightful....thinkin from his heart ...highly emotional....he needs a person like aarti to guide him politically....that ways...i like his pairing with aarti...she will make him and other's realise his true worth...but on personal front..chalka is all time fav......very nice script !!!

aish77Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index