Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hayye NNT ke ghar mein kuch log aayein hain..Abhi kuch kaam kar rah ahai...Alka confused si ghar aa rahi hai
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Suvi... live updating ..?😆
The epi was really nice... Abhishek was really awesome.....kitna jaldi sudhar gaya...
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ozzy88

Hey Suvi... live updating ..?😆

The epi was really nice... Abhishek was really awesome.....kitna jaldi sudhar gaya...

ekdum thik kaha sumi👍🏼 abhi was rocking! for the first time i could relate him to some sensible, practical, real-life human activity⭐️ good that he moved on...it was needed...as he cudnt freeze the time, nor cud escape!!
Edited by ankita1605 - 13 years ago
ozzyie thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankita1605

ekdum thik kaha sumi👍🏼 abhi was rocking! for the first time i could relate him to some sessible, practical, real-life human activity⭐️ good that he moved on...it was needed...as he cudnt freeze the time, nor cud escape!!

ya... rite anks....
last few epi's Abhi is really rocking and shocking too😆
golddddd thumbnail

now now...misunderstanding is on the way..........let's see what's goin to happen...very nicely created situations.....story is progressing very well...just love chander and alka scenes.....i think this girl aarti is terminally ill...she is just hiding it from the world.........that's why she avoided going to hospital...in sab chakkar main chander bichara fans gaya.......love this serial...way to go!!!!

ozzyie thumbnail
Originally posted by: golddddd

now now...misunderstanding is on the way..........let's see what's goin to happen...very nicely created situations.....story is progressing very well...just love chander and alka scenes.....i think this girl aarti is terminally ill...she is just hiding it from the world.........that's why she avoided going to hospital...in sab chakkar main chander bichara fans gaya.......love this serial...way to go!!!!

ya, thats rite...  but I don't think Arti is ill or having Astma.😉
She is just trying to get chanders attention and create rift between Alka and Chander.
But I really liked the turn... Abhishek going chanders home and surprising Arti..👏😆
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Hayye yes live updating lool...uhm, I think Abhishek will end up like IM virani from MB
golddddd thumbnail
abhisek has become totally emotion less now...the word for him is cold bloded...his father killed the very spirit of his soul...by seperating him from nandini.... the way it is going i i think abhisek will soon turn into a negative character.........chander is absolutly delightful....thinkin from his heart ...highly emotional....he needs a person like aarti to guide him politically....that ways...i like his pairing with aarti...she will make him and other's realise his true worth...but on personal front..chalka is all time fav......very nice script !!!
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
I know...Abhishek is now living without his life...khali sa :(
ozzyie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

I know...Abhishek is now living without his life...khali sa :(

Boring Life...