|ColorsofLove|OS#9|AR&Abhiya|Pg.88| - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys! As you know that Valentine's Day is coming up, I thought about writing a hot OS on AR.  So here you go.  Enjoy!

OS # 2 Chocolates <33

(AR)

Strictly 18+

What's the first thing that you think about when you hear Valentine's Day?  Love... Passion... Intimacy?  I'm sure these are the first words that pop up into your mind.  Right?  Same here!  But for some people, Valentine's Day equals chocolates.  Chocolates?  You must be thinking, 'Where does chocolate come from?  Chocolates are usually given as a gift, right?'  True!  Well, wanna see someone that proves me true?  Then look over there.

A girl in a short, black nightie ran down the stairs of her house.  Her black, silky hair swayed from side to side as she descended down the stairs.   She ran to the kitchen of her house, and looked around.

"Mtch.  Where did it go?  Did Anji take it?  Haww!  How dare she take Riddhima Gupta's chocolate?!  Humph!  I'll see her later!" Riddhima said to herself.  She looked around, and then thought about checking the refridgerator.

Wondering what she's looking for?  She looking for chocolates.  Yes.  Riddhima Gupta loves chocolate like crazy, and she'll go to any extent, only to get chocolate.  If there are two things in the world, that Riddhima would go crazy for, then they have to be chocolate, and... Armaan Mallik.  Armaan Mallik?  Yes.  Armaan was Riddhima boyfriend, and he loved her a lot, and vice versa.  Both had already told everyone about their relationship, and were very happy with each other.  Let's talk about that later,and get back to what Riddhima's doing right now.

Riddhima opened the refridgerator, and checked to see what else she had in there.  Her face lit up in happiness.  She took the material inside the fridge out, and held it up.

"Chocolate cake!" She said excitedly.  She layed the cake on the table, and took a knife that was lying there.  She cut a small piece, and placed it inside her mouth.  She closed her eyes, and slowly chewed the cake, feeling the chocolate melt inside.

"Mmm... yummy.  This is heavenly man.  Life can't get any more better." She said with her mouth full.  She licked her lips getting the chocolate off of her.  Suddenly, the lights went off, and she got scared.  She became alert.

Yes.  Riddhima is scared of dark.

"What happened to the lights?" She said in a low, panicky voice and looked around for escape, but couldn't see anything.

"Scared?" She felt someone whisper seductively right beside her ear, and she turned around swiftly.  She took a step back, but was pulled close by a hand around her tiny waist.

"Who are you?" She whispered.  The person took out a lighter from his back pocket and lit it up.  Riddhima looked at the light, and then at the person in front of her.

"Armaan." She breathed.

Armaan was the one that had brought the cake for Riddhima.  It was Valentine's Day, and Armaan knew how much Riddhima loves chocolate, so he decided to gift it to her.  Knowing her obsession for chocolate, he also knew that after coming back from work, the first thing that Riddhima would want to do, was to eat something chocolatey.  So after his duty was over, he went straight to Riddhima's house, placed the cake in the fridge, and then hid himself in the guest room.  He had observed her all the while, and when the lights went off, he knew that Riddhima would be scared to death, so he came out.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just thought to give you a little surprise." He caressed her hair very softly.

"Over what?"

"Well, if you remember, Ms. Riddhima Gupta, then today's Valentine's Day." He brought his face closer to hers, and moved his nose slowly around her face, getting deeply intoxicated by her feminine fragrance.  Riddhima felt a tingling sensation running inside her.  She never wanted this to stop.  She moved her hand up to his neck and closed her eyes.

"Armaan."  The sound of thunder pierced through the silence.  Riddhima hugged Armaan, and he hugged her back tightly, hiding his face in the crook of her neck, and they stayed like that for a long time.

Kaho na Kaho,
Yeh aankhein, bolti hain,
O sanam, O sanam
O mere sanam
Mohabbat, ke safar mein,
Yeh sahaara hain,
Vafa ke, sahilon ka yeh kinaara hain- 2

Riddhima slowly came out of the hug, and looked at him helplessly.  She looked into his deep blue eyes and felt herself getting drowned into them.  Armaan looked into her deep green eyes, and lost himself in the maze.
He slowly tilted his head and captured her lips, kissing her slowly.

Badalon se uchi udaan unki,
Sabse alag pehchaan unki,
Usse hain pyaar ki kahaani mansoob,
Aati jaati saanson ki ravaani mansoob- 2

Riddhima broke apart from him, realizing what they were doing, and tried to walk away, but Armaan caught her wrist, and pulled her back into a fierce kiss.  Riddhima got scared of his aggressiveness, and tried to pull back, but he pushed her aggressively against the hard wall.  Riddhima tried to push him away, but he caught hold of her hands, and pinned it against the wall, entwining his fingers with her.
He kissed her hard on her lips, desperately wanting more and more of her.  He sucked her lower lip, tasting her sweet, juicy lips.  He had become a hungry beast, who just wanted to fulfill the desire that aroused inside him.  He bit her lower lip hard, making her open her mouth up to him.

Tamally maak,
We law hata beed anni
Fe alby hawaak

Tamally maak
Tamally fe,
Baaly wa fe alby wala bansak,
Tamally waheshny law hata bakoon waiak

He immediately entered her mouth and kissed her passionately, making her respond back.  He fisted her hair, bringing her even more close.  His other hand went behind her back, and he moved his hand up and down possessively.  Her hands went around his neck and into his hair, pulling him even more close if possible.  Armaan's hand went down to the end of her dress and he pulled her leg up and started to rub her thighs sensuously, setting her entire body on fire.

Kaho na kaho
Yeh aankhein, bolti hain,
O sanam, O sanam
O mere sanam
Mohabbat, ke safar mein,
Tu humara hain
Andhere raaston ka tu sitaara hain

He started to move towards her room, banging her to the walls that passed by them.

Tamally habibi mahta dilai,
Tamally enaya tendahalak,
Walaha walayla kulli ku,
Akuniya habibi mahta dillai

He pinned her against the wall.  They kissed each other passionately and hungrily.    Riddhima struggled with his shirt, but Armaan wasn't being gentle.  He ripped her nightie with full force, making her wince in pain.  His demons had been unleashed by Riddhima, and there was no way that he was going to stop.  He dropped down to her throat, and placed fierce kisses.  He bit her hard several times, claiming her to be completely his.

Tu hi jeene ka sahaara hain,
Meri maujon ka kinnaara hain,
Mere liye yeh jahaan hain tu,
Tujhe mere dill ne pukaara hain

Riddhima threw his shirt on the floor and pinned him to the wall in a swift move.  She kissed him passionately, running her hands all over his hardcore chest, muscles, abs, and collarbone.  She ruffled his hair and bit his upper lip hard, making him pull her closer.

He picked her up and layed her on the bed.  He got on top of her, and placed kisses all over her body, creating a havoc inside her.  He kissed her very hard, pinning her beneath him.  He went down leaving a trail of love bites, and Riddhima just hissed in pain.

Kaho na kaho,
Yeh saansein, bolti hain,
O sanam, o sanam
O mere sanam
Labon pe, naam tere,
Bas humara hain,
Ke tera,
Dill bhi jaana, ab humara hain

He kissed her between her breasts, and Riddhima caressed his hair, pushing him closer to her skin.  He went down to her navel, biting, kissing, and licking it, making Riddhima pine for more.  He rolled on his back, and Riddhima came on top of him.  She left love bites on his throat and made her way down to his chest.  She licked and kissed his chest and left a love bite there as well.  He groaned feeling her soft skin rubbing against his.

Khwaabon mein tujhko savaara hain,
Jasbon mein apne utaara hain,
Meri yeh aankhein jidhar dekhe,
Tera, hi tera nazaara hain- 4

He pinned her beneath him in a matter of a second and kissed her roughly, pushing her further into the bed.  He rubbed her inner and outer thigh, parting her legs, and then entered her suddenly with a hard push and Riddhima arched her back.

"Armaan!"  She cried out in pain.  Armaan kissed her eyelids, which were tightly shut due to the unbearable pain.

"Riddhima... marry me." Armaan whispered.  Riddhima opened her eyes, and looked at Armaan with tears in her eyes.  Armaan looked at her watery eyes, and her lips.  He captured her lips, and kissed her slowly, telling her how much he loves her, wants her, needs her.  They broke apart after kissing for a long time.

"Say it Riddhima." Armaan said in a hoarse voice.

"Yes.  I will."  She whispered back.  He captured her lips again and both kissed each other with lots of love.

"Happy Valentine's Day.  And thanks for the cake." Riddhima whispered against his lips.  Armaan broke apart from her, and looked at her with confused eyes.

"How did you know?"

"I know you very well by now Mr. Mallik." They smiled and locked their lips with each other again.  They made wild, and passionate love all night, taking themselves into the world of love, love, and only love.

Please do leave your comments.  I'll be waiting. 

Edited by -KaJenAbhiya- - 12 years ago
reserved

πŸ˜›
me sleeping its 1 here.

Edited by Crazyy_Fan - 13 years ago
glad u opend ur os
u r an amagzing writer
loved chocalate os moreπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by cute.arsh - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cute.arsh

glad u opend ur os
u r an amagzing writer
loved chocalate os moreπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Thanks!  I'm glad you like my writing.  LOL.  I like Chocolate more, too.
omg..............that was wow wow hot....,intensely passionate ,fantastic ,amazing............⭐️.
loved it to the core πŸ˜ƒ
awesome os dearπŸ‘
jst one word "HOT"!!!!!!!!!!!
woww..................nice ff's both of them were g8.................awesome work...........1st os was soooooooo sweet........................n chocolate was SWEET in that naughty way...............hehehehe...................write more

thx 4 d pm
luv
kj
hey dear...
both the os are awesome...
and for the second one i can just say its way too HOT...
thanx for the pm
and yea do pm me whenever u'll update next
okay LOVEDDDDDDDD BOTH OS'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCCHH!

although i loved chocolates more lol i'm such a dirty mindd

lekin question meri 13 yr old choti behen strictly 18+ os likthi hain?

hahaha

LOVE IT THOUGH you dirty mind! lol

-Ashu

oh and do pm me pleasee
Edited by ammy_ka_ashu - 13 years ago