Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

10th February Written Highlights - Aftermath.

loveaboveall. IF-Sizzlerz
loveaboveall.
loveaboveall.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Yes, it's written highlights today..
Because I'm not at home.
:)
(& I'm using my memory.. so bear with me)

- Chanchal begs DS to not kick Viren out.. Viren tells CC not to bother, as he's not worth it.
He walks away, & Nivi follows him.
-DS walks away, and family is left in shock. Viren is packing his clothes, Nivi comes and begs him not to leave.. Viren refuses to listen.
-Viren walks downstairs, and CC begs him not to leave. She finally stands in front of him, and asks for forgiveness. Rest of family leaves them.
-CC tells Viren she never understood her son, but all she's asking for is one chance. She'll do anything to keep him at home.
-Nivi watches the interaction, and then goes to DS. She begs DS to let Viren stay - she explains that Viren isn't a bad person, and that in a way, it's everyone's fault for Viren's current state of mind.
-Back downstairs, CC promises to become a better mother.. she'll do anything for her son. Viren agrees to stay in the house - on one condition. Viren gets to do whatever he wants, no questions asked. CC instantly agrees.
-Back in DS' room, Nivi explains that if Viren was truly bad, he could have done worse to Nivi.. but instead he chose a different way. DS is amazed that Nivi is so forgiving after everything that Viren has put her through. Nivi says that deep inside, there is a good Viren. She tells DS that Viren's behaviour all came down to the fact that he wanted to be as loved as Sid was. He wanted his DS to love him equally.
-DS is teary, and says that Viren is his blood.. he has always loved Viren. Nivi says that she just needs a month to change Viren.. DS is amazed and says that nothing would make him happier than to see Viren changed. Nivi vows to do it.
-At the Sharma's, Naintara stands at the doorway of Yash's room, and asks him for Nivi's number.. however, Yash isn't in his room.. he's put cushions as a makeshift. NT walks away.
-Upstairs, Pratap is sitting on his bed in thought. Hemalata comes inside, and asks him what's up. Pratap believes that something happened at the Sood's. HL wonders if something happened to Divya, but Pratap says he believes something happened to Nivi.
-HL turns around and says that he shouldn't worry as there's heaps of people to worry about Nivi. Pratap tells her off, and says that Keshav & NT would never make that difference. HL walks away.
-Back at the Sood's, CC is sitting with Jawahar, and says that no matter what happens, she is going to make sure that her son gets what he deserves. She is going to be there by his side, always. Jawahar agrees, and both share a hug.
-Nivi is standing in front of Bhagwan, and asks for guidance and strength - she doesn't know how she'll be able to change Viren.
-Just then, NT calls. NT explains to Nivi that a woman is the only one who can face problems and face them.. with that in mind, Nivi realises that she can change Viren. Episode ends.

Precap: Viren is driving fast, and Nivi tells him to slow down. Viren asks if she's not having fun, and accelerates. Suddenly, there's an oncoming car...

Phew! *wipes forehead* 10mins of furious typing. My goodness.
Anyway, I am going to be nicer to Chanchal now.. but not that nice.. until she accepts Nivi as her bahu. Chanchal is slowly changing.. and it was such a touching mother-son scene. Tears in my eyes. :)

<3 Sabs.
& PS. Don't worry, tonight I shall be home.. so I will update on time. LOL.

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*srikondachinookredguddu12Shahinakhyourmittsaggi80whiztopmintryKK_1234archu_2010bcclbinataadharzackghimani88therimsimcloudzasiaheartMARCELLEbeautifulbcdent4uarchie76rgattuhananeranragdivra4nanda_gopasheeban4uThugAngel-Preetz--Swetha-teri_susansihumushkan_2003boparaisonia-shamima-VirMan_ArShiprnczwadi..dollVarsha-01Prishna_DBPSKinSanj

MARCELLE Groupbie
MARCELLE
MARCELLE

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks....you always write great updates....hopefully Nivi works her magic and Viren comes really good for her!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loveaboveall.

-ChanChan- Senior Member
-ChanChan-
-ChanChan-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.....Can't wait for tommorow will they really have an accident.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loveaboveall.

hanane Senior Member
hanane
hanane

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top