Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#153~APromiseLargerThanLife - Page 79

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anjananazir

wiase sofnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you know na i had exams in Jan...quess what out of the 3 exams i passed 2 and 1 i failed🤣🤣🤣 but not big deal i can do that one next school year🤣🤣🤣

I am soo happy for u...i alway knew wen u put yr mind to it like all u can do it.......🤗

sry my daughter was being drama quenn..she had cut her finger...but obv theres no blood😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail

i am thinking what will happen to that kid...i know the kid has family but mother is more important in a kids life

Tell em about it...wen u hav yr mother...u can somhw manage with the loss of a father...but not mother
anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sofna

I am soo happy for u...i alway knew wen u put yr mind to it like all u can do it.......🤗

sry my daughter was being drama quenn..she had cut her finger...but obv theres no blood😡

me too when i study i always pass but i hate studying thats the problem🤣🤣🤣 the one i failed i didnt study for that was watching tv instead studying🤣🤣🤣🤣

aaaaaaaaaaaw kids🤣🤣 me was like that too and still am😳😳😳🤣🤣🤣
Sofna thumbnail

OMG and we were laughing that he had fell😲😲😲😲😲...did he went to the docter for check up??? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw my little gangster i know how he feels i have been throug it will take time to recover from it...thats great that you are free from school to deal wiht all this problems

yeah he went docs th next day..n she gav him painkillers...but arnd 2weeks ago..he was literally shaking from pain..his haed was spinning..n i didn undrtsnd cz he's always moaning anyway....n last wednsday after coming bak from doc found out whre the prob is......u shud hav seen my son from thrsday to satday wen my mum lefat he didn leave her side
anjananazir thumbnail

Tell em about it...wen u hav yr mother...u can somhw manage with the loss of a father...but not mother

treu mother is always there when you need her dad not i feel sooo bad hearing about this
Sofna thumbnail

me too when i study i always pass but i hate studying thats the problem🤣🤣🤣 the one i failed i didnt study for that was watching tv instead studying🤣🤣🤣🤣

aaaaaaaaaaaw kids🤣🤣 me was like that too and still am😳😳😳🤣🤣🤣

uuggh Anj..i wish iw as nxt to u..wud hav banged yr haed with the closes largets heaviest object i cud find...time will not com bak sme everytime..mke the most of it nw..y re sit again n again 
anjananazir thumbnail

yeah he went docs th next day..n she gav him painkillers...but arnd 2weeks ago..he was literally shaking from pain..his haed was spinning..n i didn undrtsnd cz he's always moaning anyway....n last wednsday after coming bak from doc found out whre the prob is......u shud hav seen my son from thrsday to satday wen my mum lefat he didn leave her side

That good news that they know what the problem is cause most people sometimes do have pain but doesnt know the problem and have to deal wiht the pain there whole life...i sooooooooo wanne hug my little gangster😭😭😭😭 i feel bad for him😭😭😭😭
anjananazir thumbnail

uuggh Anj..i wish iw as nxt to u..wud hav banged yr haed with the closes largets heaviest object i cud find...time will not com bak sme everytime..mke the most of it nw..y re sit again n again 

haila i am now happy you was not next to me🤣🤣🤣...the problem is its was too much to study so i was like will study in the summer vacation🤣🤣🤣 and do the exam next school year🤣🤣🤣
Sofna thumbnail
Anj after my alst post i lost connction..it jst came bak nw
anjananazir thumbnail

Anj after my alst post i lost connction..it jst came bak nw

no problem sofnaaaaaaaaaaaa😳😳😳