Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ladai Pyaar Aur Nafrat ki (Page 43)

ash66 Groupbie
ash66
ash66

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

ashly ...i just wrote those scenes for some fun....i'm afraid to post it as a thread.....i'm not much good in writing.....i just try to create some mood among nivreniacs.....

Sana: You said it beautifully!!Clap

I enjoy reading it'you almost made me cry and put a smile on my face. I think you can write very well. Keep up the good work!

I usually don't click on this thread I did it accidently'too many thread' and I couldn't help reading your awesome thought. I know' I don't support Viren actions that don't mean I don't like your post. Good job!Smile

Happy Valentines Day!!

Edited by ash66 - 12 February 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Sana.. Its gud yaar.. Pls post it as ff or collection of single shots..
Btw, i was thinking of a scene wer....nivi goes to stay with dadi for few days n nobody knows if she'll return or not. Den viren gets upset on missing her for few days n takes out his anger on all. Scared dd informs nivi n she returns to nivren room. Surprised viren forgets his anger mask n shows his real feelings....
But ur scenes r much much better.. Smile

Moni.. Looks like we got one more similarity between km n viren - manipulation Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanFrozenRain

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
WOW no one online SHOCKING!!! lmao x

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

WOW no one online SHOCKING!!! lmao x
Hey anisha today everyone is busy voting for NivRen in spa so coming ery rarely here. We are just trying to make NivRen win.

ShayafanAnisha_91

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey anisha today everyone is busy voting for NivRen in spa so coming ery rarely here. We are just trying to make NivRen win.

Heyyyy Rach!! How are you sweetie??

Hahaha yes everyone is extremely busy voting. I seriously do feel that NivRen are going to win cos we are very determined to make them win so it will happen for sure. I have been voting all evening and then had to go out for 15 mins and so i'm back will begin voting again x

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Hey anisha, rach!! I just popped in in btwn voting and saw u guys online. Went to see my nephew earlier but been voting all evening, my fingers hurt....anyone know where i can get a spare hand?! lolzz LOL

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Hey anisha, rach!! I just popped in in btwn voting and saw u guys online. Went to see my nephew earlier but been voting all evening, my fingers hurt....anyone know where i can get a spare hand?! lolzz LOL

Heyyy Asma di how are you sweetie. Sorry i had to leave earlier on had to go out and get this text book that i needed. anyhow tell me about it Di my fingers are also hurting i seriously wish i had magic lol. btw who are you voting for fave pati and patni?? i mainly do pratigya and krishna and sometimes ishaan lol. Awwww is it a baby nephew???

and Di we won!!!! 2-1 and Rooney's score was WOW lol congratz di x

FaizuuNivRenShayafan

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Heyyy Asma di how are you sweetie. Sorry i had to leave earlier on had to go out and get this text book that i needed. anyhow tell me about it Di my fingers are also hurting i seriously wish i had magic lol. btw who are you voting for fave pati and patni?? i mainly do pratigya and krishna and sometimes ishaan lol. Awwww is it a baby nephew???

and Di we won!!!! 2-1 and Rooney's score was WOW lol congratz di x
[/QUOTE]

Hey anisha sweetie, how're u? I kno hun, if only we had magic!! I've been the same, mainly krishna and pratigya and sometimes ishaan too, can't get myself to vote 4 naitik as a good pati (rolling my eyes) I STILL cant believ they didnt put Viren in as fave patiCryAngry And the funny thing is, on the SP front page they have pics of viren and nivi on the voting tab (to encourage people to vote) yet when u click into it, they're only nominated once!! Misleading if u ask me lol

Nah my nephew is six (1 of 3 boys my brother has) and kept calling me all morning to go down cos he's just memorised my number lolzz

Yaaay i know, that was an awesome goal wasn't it?! I was watching the game while voting b4 i went out lolzz

FaizuuNivRenShayafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index