Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ladai Pyaar Aur Nafrat ki (Page 26)

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Ketty, yep i agree Viren is seriously underesimating Nivi and her will power for sure, everything she has been through has only made her stronger. He should realise how strong a woman he married really, pagal! Plus, he even made her stronger and more confident!

Ohh i don't want to have to see that, seeing him not support her will be so hard! I know that he'll think that's a good way to push her away but i'm hoping that they at least show some conflict in him that he wants to help her but isn't...I know it's stupid hoping for anything from these brutal CT's!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujagmann2010FrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Okay ladies, i'll be off now, will see u tomoro hopefully, nice chatting to u all, GN and Sweet nivren/kinny dreams! Love u x Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Sofna

Mahi Asma Rach Ketty HugHugHug

Ketty havnt spoken to u in aaaggeess

Hi Saeeda *hugs* yes we haven't spoke in a while, lately wasn't as active on thread as before. Well we are in really interesting track right now, but I am just fed up with CTs that whatever track they are choosing we end up with Nivi's suffering, whether it was MP track, Sister's rift track, Yash track, or current Viren's anger track.

Sry Ketty i lost net cnnction againAngryAngryAngry..whilst u wer inactive..my net was DEADAngryAngry..so i cudnt com OL for over 2weeks i thinkOuch..nxt time this happens i'm jst gna thrw my lappy out of the windwTongueLOL..then problem finshd

Female lead suffering is the main trait of tehse saas bahu serials..im not sure if u watched bidaai...n sadhna sacrificesDeadSleepy..for her uncles fam, sis, inlaws...n who notSleepySleepy.....Compared to that character Nivi is much much betterTongue

Me too enjoying this new track...it's brought 'life' back to th serial i think!!! n is Nivi suffering here???....After all she is helping her huby find peace with himself n family..n watever Viren doz Nivi knws very well he loves her....i really wnat to see some twist n turns nowTongue

sahujagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Ketty, yep i agree Viren is seriously underesimating Nivi and her will power for sure, everything she has been through has only made her stronger. He should realise how strong a woman he married really, pagal! Plus, he even made her stronger and more confident!

Ohh i don't want to have to see that, seeing him not support her will be so hard! I know that he'll think that's a good way to push her away but i'm hoping that they at least show some conflict in him that he wants to help her but isn't...I know it's stupid hoping for anything from these brutal CT's!
But she has everyone else's support now...so it's fine....n this is how Viren is atm ...e need s to vent all that he has felt n suffered

sahujagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Hello Guysss!!!!

Hows you all???

Hug
Guys, you know, I'm actually really looking forward to this track, of Viren's change from stubborness, arrogance and isolation to the Viren who is filled with love, care an affection. Viren already bestows all these qualitites in him, its just the matter of bringing them out.

Like a pearl in an oyster, the original, beautiful thing, being the pearl remains insde, hidden in shell, due to noone paying attention to it, and giving it he treatment in needs for the oyster to open. But once that oyster, that hard wall shell, who fires back all the unnecessary attention finally recieves the PROPER attention and care, the vital one that is needed for it to open, then with time, slowly, it starts to take in that care/affection and attention, and soon, it opens, and all barriers are removed as you finally get to see the beauty inside the ugliness.

And now, it's Viren, and not Nivi, who's the Chand, whose hidden behind the clouds. Viren, indirectly, has, made Nivi, the Chand, come out from behind the clouds. Her cloud was made of fear of love, and fear of the world, and fear of what would happen next, and Viren has eradicated that fear from her, by being that fresh cool breeze, yet that strong gust of wind, who blew away that fear and bought out that moon that was always ignored, as it was hidde behind that fear. But once in the open, Nivi is now shining beauty. A moon every night now sees. And now it's Nivi's turn. Nivi has to bringout her moon from behind its cloud of fear of being unaccepeted, she has to eradicate that fear of Viren where he feels that he is not worthy of love, and replace it with love. Nivi now has to be that strong gust of wind, and that fresh breeze that will push aside the clouds that are hiding Viren. It's not gonna be easy, because nothing is ever easy. Viren isn't an easy to guy to pacify, but Nivi has this thing called "hope" in her, and with that hope, like NT said, she will not fall so easily infront of Viren. She has to meet Viren's shoulders, and fight for him, and fight with him, and fight against Viren's hardness and harshness of not accepting the fact that he also is loved. Thats why, in the parking lot, Nivi, verbally has a fight with him. That it DOES make a difference to him.
NO WONDER THE DRAMA IS CALLED CHAND CHUPA BADAL MEIN!
The moon has 4 phases, and each phase has to go through the clouds, before it turns into a beautiful full moon.

So to that, here's my 2 lines of poetry (not so great, but yh):
Amidst the grief in the lonesome sky, a circumferance of hope, they call the white moon, told me: Happiness is spread by a single smile, and love, felt by the heart of 2. And on this earth, everytime my gaze falls upon my moon, it reminds me of how black and white my life was, and how it's now filled with the colour of love, it's painter being you.

And Viren Sood loves Nivedita. It's THAT trasparent in his eyes, yet its so opaque to him. He's ignoring it, and is scared of going down the route of love, but Nivi will make him go down it, unknowingly, whether he likes it or not.

OH GUYS!
JUST IMAGINE HOW AWESOME THIS ONE MONTH IS GONNA BE!!!
How Nivi's gonna change him, hope we see some AGRESSIVE romantic scenes, maybe a hot makeup? But some AWESOME romantic scenes!!!

P.S - KEEP VOTING!!!
LAGE RAHOOOO!!

Now I want Gaajar ka halwa, if I ask my mum to make it, forget halwa, she'll make the achaar out of me.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evesahujaRani2011nutsgmann2010FrozenRainanjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Ohh Faizaa, hello sweetie Hug I went offline and voted like crazy and just popped back on 4 a sec to see ur post!!

How're u hun?? Yep i'm loving the new track too, it's different and interesting! I was saying to earlier that im feeling quite calm about everything cos i know it'll work out and Nivi can handle it!!

I love how u compared Viren to the Chand hidden in the clouds, aww it's very true!! And beautiful poem jaan xx

I wrote my thoughts eariler, u can read if u want. There's a bit in it you'll like: goes something like, YOU LOVE HER DUDE just ADMIT IT!! lolzz LOL

I can't go without saying: HOW hot was Kinny today??! OMG amazing, in the club, in the car and then kya tapad maara wowza lolzzz Day Dreaming and then asleep he was so cute and innocent aww Hug

Anyway, with that i'll be off see u tomorro jaan if ur online, GN and Sweet kinny dreams, love ya xx

Edited by anjaani07 - 11 February 2011 at 4:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaFaizuuNivRen

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Hello Guysss!!!!

So to that, here's my 2 lines of poetry (not so great, but yh):
Amidst the grief in the lonesome sky, a circumferance of hope, they call the white moon, told me: Happiness is spread by a single smile, and love, felt by the heart of 2. And on this earth, everytime my gaze falls upon my moon, it reminds me of how black and white my life was, and how it's now filled with the colour of love, it's painter being you.

OH GUYS!
JUST IMAGINE HOW AWESOME THIS ONE MONTH IS GONNA BE!!!
How Nivi's gonna change him, hope we see some AGRESSIVE romantic scenes, maybe a hot makeup? But some AWESOME romantic scenes!!!

Nice analysis, Fazu!  I liked your poem a lot, u really r a talented girl!!! keep it up. @bold just love those lines, which is so true.

Even I am waiting to see the nice moments btn the 2. Things will work out for them... lets wait & watch Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenSofna

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
good night girls. i am logging off now. will catch u all later........

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index