Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ladai Pyaar Aur Nafrat ki (Page 2)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anju !!

: ) awesome as usual!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillating

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Hi Anju, great post. Agree with every word that you have written.

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Wonderful introduction Anju, and perfect title. Thanks sweetie for opening a thread for us.

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Mythri loved your post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
I liked today's episode and felt very bad for Chanchal because she was crying and sad. It really showed how much she loved Viren and could do anything for him. Today for the first time she asked DS to punish her on behalf of Viren but don't send her son away as today she was feeling his pain. The dialogs she said to Viren that you were my smile and I was happy at my little world showed how much she loved him but still her 2 dialogs irritates me.
  1. At this also you are telling your son about not getting your right in the house.
  2. When she said Jawaher main samaj nahi payi ki mera beta mujh se door nahi jaana chahta tha. I mean he was literally shouting and crying mujhe door mat bhejo and you are saying main samaj nahi payi what more did you want him to do to tell you that he never wanted to go. How can you think 7 yr old wanted to stay away from you.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujashana_83simran728ShayafanlamsNivRenDeewanigmann2010SofnaGita97

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy Mission Viren Has Begun PartyDancingParty..

Now THIS is what I hav been 'patiently' Wink waiting to watch in CCBM..LOL..!!!!

He knows Nivi well..So he will also know what she will try to do for him.....N he is going to make this DIIIIIIFFIIIIIICUUUUUULT for her!!!Tongue

Can't wait for some clashes betwn Mr Attitude n  Ms Persistence...Wink..Hope it results in some 'passionate' momentsEmbarrassed.....

BTW is the serial ending??  Suddenly everyone realising their mistake n wanting to turn good..Confused....whose going to play the role of evil witches..HL...alone..??LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaShayafanlamsNivRenDeewaniGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I liked today's episode and felt very bad for Chanchal because she was crying and sad. It really showed how much she loved Viren and could do anything for him. Today for the first time she asked DS to punish her on behalf of Viren but don't send her son away as today she was feeling his pain. The dialogs she said to Viren that you were my smile and I was happy at my little world showed how much she loved him but still her 2 dialogs irritates me.
    At this also you are telling your son about not getting your right in the house.
  1. When she said Jawaher main samaj nahi payi ki mera beta mujh se door nahi jaana chahta tha. I mean he was literally shouting and crying mujhe door mat bhejo and you are saying main samaj nahi payi what more did you want him to do to tell you that he never wanted to go. How can you think 7 yr old wanted to stay away from you.

U no Rach when I watched 2days epi the 1st time, CC as a mother begging n crying not to be separated from her child......it was difficult seeing her pain/ agony..being a mother i cannot even imagine a moment w/out my children.....jst the thght itself  literally rips u apart inside!!!

I was thinking mayb at that tender age....with DS being the head of house n no one speaking above his command....she thght it will become better n as he was small when he left he wil return..n so used her time doing what she was (ie manipulating n scheming)...

I was trying to understnd has she REALLy changed??  Has she REALLy understood her childs need?? But like u said those 2 dialogues says  somethingelse too....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks my dear friends for your kind words...This is what motivates me to write...

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index