Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ladai Pyaar Aur Nafrat ki (Page 18)

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

have u guys seen this thread??
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1614158
some one posted regarding the voting rules. it says the votes r not counted from overseas. just thought of letting u all know...

if this is ture, all our votes r wasted :(:(

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rani2011

Hi everyone,

have u guys seen this thread??
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1614158
some one posted regarding the voting rules. it says the votes r not counted from overseas. just thought of letting u all know...

if this is ture, all our votes r wasted :(:(

Hi Rani! OMG are u serious???! Im in the UK and have been voting like mad these past how ever many days Cry NOOOOO they cant dooo that Cry 

Edited by anjaani07 - 11 February 2011 at 1:27pm
Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Hello sweetie i'm all smiley and on a high today lollzz, wat bout u?! HugHug

Yes, the new viren is all attitude and arrogance and is very sexy!Embarrassed Kinny is doing a fantastic job showing so many different sides to Viren!!Clap

You know tho, behind all the arrogance, there's still the hurt soul that was behind all the smiles in the beginning. It's like he took off the happy go lucky mask and now has put on an arrogant, uncaring, indifferent mask instead...both are still masks tho, hiding the true lost person inside, which nivi has to reach and bring out...Oh no i've become serious!!

Yes the sleeping scene was just adorable wasn't it? Especially when compared to how he was acting just a while before that lmao LOL

I'm all gooooooooooooodd and HAPPY HAPPY!! lol 

Yes di i agree with you Kinnu is doing a fantastic job Clap bless him, he is totally doing justice to Viren's character. awww bless him. Hahaha true Di but he still looks sexy in this role awww Di why he is super hot in everything, but yes i deffo miss his badmaash acting and the way he used to seize every opportunity to be with Nivi lol 

Di that scene was mega cute!!! x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Rani and Asma Di don't worry sweeties that doesn't apply i have read the rules and regulation and it said nothing like that. x

anjaani07

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
You guys, it does say so under the general rules section Cry

anjaani07

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Hira_89

Seriously??? I didn't see the general rules lol NOOOOO thats not fair if thats the case then HELLLO??? why play the dramas here in UK if we can't vote for our fav x

_Hira_89

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

I'm all gooooooooooooodd and HAPPY HAPPY!! lol 

Yes di i agree with you Kinnu is doing a fantastic job Clap bless him, he is totally doing justice to Viren's character. awww bless him. Hahaha true Di but he still looks sexy in this role awww Di why he is super hot in everything, but yes i deffo miss his badmaash acting and the way he used to seize every opportunity to be with Nivi lol 

Di that scene was mega cute!!! x
[/QUOTE]

Yes jaan i agree, i miss his badmaash acting and the way he always tried to spend time with nivi at every opportunity....i hope those scemes are back soon!!

He is just hottness sweetie, i think ke in the dictionary under the words HOT and SEXY (and CUTE and SWEET and PERFECT) there shud be sexy pictures of KINSHUK MAHAJAN!!LOLLOLLOL
_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Originally posted by _Hira_89

Seriously??? I didn't see the general rules lol NOOOOO thats not fair if thats the case then HELLLO??? why play the dramas here in UK if we can't vote for our fav x

I feel torn and betrayed Ouch I was really looking forward to this, manOuch

anjaani07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index