Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ladai Pyaar Aur Nafrat ki (Page 118)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

hai payal di....thanx and i'm so happy thats why so active today...after watching today's promo i got irritated..bt just loved today's episode....i love the new nivi and child viren.....
Sana, I agree with you that I was super bumbed as well after reading about and then watching the promo but today's episode somehow gives it a whole new different meaning. Viren has managed to annoy and irritate everyone in the family but is unable to succeed with Nivedita. I don't if I am being too hopeful here but it clearly right now appears that divorce would be his last resort to try to push her away.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanFrozenRainashred12Sofnaxaviara

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Thanks Abidah and NAvz for your wonderful explanation of the Divorce Promo , really needed that to calm down

So 2 promos in one day , I think I agree with someone who said that

a) He will take the money and then the 1st promo

b) And since he dosent get thrown out of the house for that bad deed so then the divorce ...

Thanks Viren for taking us on a roller - coaster ride with you ConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingFrozenRainashred12Sofnaxaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Hi Payal Hug How r u sweets. Yes, Nivi looks exquisite more after the HM. Me too loving this Nivi . Ms. Cool.
Hey Vidya!! Hug I am good, dear!! How about yourself?? Been a while that we have chatted. Sorry, I had been real busy at work and that's why couldn't come much to the thread and post. Good to know that you also agree with me about Nivedita. And, it is very apparent lately though I am sure her losing of the weight has been a gradual thing.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCvids08ShayafanFrozenRainanjaani07ashred12xaviara

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Heyy PayalHug seeing you after a while. you okay?? x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillating

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I just watched the Video for today,  Oh my God it was so cute and sweet,  I loved Viren's expressions,  he was just like a child,  like a ziddi child,  so sweet, I liked when he told Nivi have u changed ur name to Nandu from today,  It was so Funny,  also the way he was messing up the room and then getting irritated when Nivi was smiling.  She is really being so patient with him,  She is keeping her cool with him,  Lets see now hope she maintains  this,  But I am feeling worried about the promo,  Now dont know which one to believe the Divorce one or the one Nivi tells DS that she will change Viren

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingFrozenRainanjaani07ashred12xaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
@sana...
yep for few days now we've ccbm comedy show....
oh dat was d climax on tv? i was confused abt who is hari n who is krishnan by d end of d movie itself...LOL

ScintillatingFrozenRain

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Before i start i would like to clear that i am not bashing, its just what i feel.

Okayyy one thing that really irritated me about today's epi was HL seriously. she should stop doing this, unknowingly she is making things worser for her daughter, and this mistake of hers started from the beginning. she should stop brainwashing her daughter if she wants her marriage to be successful. and at the end of the day Nivi is also something to HL then why as a aunty does she never feel sorry for Nivi?? she knows al the things Nivi has been going through and also Nivi let HL's daughter Divya get married to Sid why doesn't she appreciate that at least and be nice about Nivi. She doesn't appreciate Nivi's sacrifice that seriously gets to me soo much when ever i see her in the drama. and Divya she knows all the stuff thats happening with Nivi and Viren atm she is also ignoring that and being how she is. at least now don't be like that. 

SORRY just had to say all this lol x

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafanashred12FrozenRain_Namita_diyaloveskinnyxaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Heyy PayalHug seeing you after a while. you okay?? x
Hey Anisha!! Hug How are you doing, dear?? Yup, it's sure been a while and thanks for asking, sweets, I have been okay just crazy busy with work and that's why haven't been posting much at all in the thread.

Anisha_91FrozenRain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index