Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ladai Pyaar Aur Nafrat ki (Page 10)

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
@ashly--thanx a ton for the updates..and i'm so happy to see tears in viren's eyes when he asked nivi to get out from the club.....

@sahuja--nice thoughts yaar..agree with u....now viren try to prove himself naalayak in front of his family..purposefully...and i just can't understand DD...u r right...she is so selfish and only think abt herself....she even dont said a single sentence abt nivi today...what type of sister is divya....today she only concern abt sid's feeling first then abt herself....nothing matters to her other than her life...in front of her eyes her sister is suffering too much...bt she even dont ready to go and console her.....Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaShayafangmann2010ashred12

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
guys who noticed tears in viren's eyes when he told Nivi to get out of the club...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaShayafanFrozenRainashred12Sofna

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Today's episode was good wall Viren is trying to form has lots of holes and cracks in between so he will never be able to stop the runing water (Nivi) to break that wall around his heart.
One day and he is already defeating is not able to restrain and run from Nivi. Nivi could resist Viren in intial days because she never loved Viren. But it is written in every part of Viren heart face that he loves Nivi way too much and even I am sure he left Nivi but made sure she get taxi to reach home safely and then went to sleep. He is not a person who can leave Nivi alone in club he had defo made arrangement for her.

I loved Bhupat dialog Hume kuch dino ke liye apne assol badal dene chahiye kyunki Viren ke dil ki haalat bahut najuk hai so he understood the problem and now one step from Viren's side everything will be ok

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveminu2011sahujamittusinghRani2011prajeecoolgirl7nutslamsShayafangmann2010ashred12FrozenRainanjaani07Sofnamoniluvskinshuk

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged

For the first time I am getting a little uneasy about the whole situation Nivi and viren are in. I am never going to say that Viren doesn't love Nivi… Todays one single sentence stole the show

"Farak Padtha Hein"

I know he had tears in his eyes which shows passion and compassion and love he has for Nivi…I am glad we got to see this…because if I didn't then I would have been really MAD

He left her there in the club all alone to fend for herself?? My positive thinking wants to say that he followed her until she was safe and rushed back to sleep in his room… But the CT's are bent on showing negative aspect where they showed him sleeping like a child… Could he really sleep like that if he thought Nivi was some where alone and not got home???

This brings to my nervousness in today's show…. I remember DadaSaheb to Nivi that Viren is too far gone?? Nivi has a time period of 1month…

My real concern is for him to realize his love for Nivi or the family…there needs to be a drastic accident or a crisis…I dont want things to turn to such extent but I must realize that this is a show and TRP rates play a huge role….

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evecoolgirl7nutsRani2011nirjuuprajeesahujaShayafangmann2010FrozenRainanjaani07ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna_Namita_

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
hai rachu..after watching today's episode i'm very much angry at viren for leaving nivi alone in that parking lot.....i just want to kick him like ashly when i saw him sleep so well....bt now i think the same way as u wrote...he may wait there to ensure that she got a taxi and then he left that place (afterall he is jetspeed sood) and drive crazily to reach home earlier than her and change his clothes and pretends to be sleep....bcz he loves nivi too much...so he can't leave her alone in such a place....

sahujaShayafangmann2010ashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

guys who noticed tears in viren's eyes when he told Nivi to get out of the club...
ME ME ME ME ME....dat was d 1st thing i noticed....

ShayafanFrozenRainanjaani07diyaloveskinny

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

He left her there in the club all alone to fend for herself?? My positive thinking wants to say that he followed her until she was safe and rushed back to sleep in his room' But the CT's are bent on showing negative aspect where they showed him sleeping like a child' Could he really sleep like that if he thought Nivi was some where alone and not got home???

Hi Mytri, I am feeling really uneasy about this whole track too. I know Viren is angry, but still loves Nivi and doing all this to push her away. But I don't like the way CTs showing this. I want to believe that he made sure that Nivi reached home safely, but he sleeping like a child when Nivi arrived, the Viren we knew can't do that, why CTs are doing this to us, I mean do they still want to keep this whole mystery of whether Viren loves Nivi or not. I want to see Viren's remorse after he miss treat Nivi, otherwise it will be really hard to watch Nivi suffer at hands of Viren. I wanted to kill CC and YD when they miss behaved with Nivi, so how can I ignore what Viren is doing to her even if it is a pretense, he is hurting her. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 11 February 2011 at 9:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghnutsShayafanashred12FrozenRainSofna

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
@sanju...the only thing i loved in today's episode is his tears...that shows his obsession,passion and love for nivi......

@ashly--i loved ur signature sweetie......very nice...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanashred12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index