Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@sana...
yep for few days now we've ccbm comedy show....
oh dat was d climax on tv? i was confused abt who is hari n who is krishnan by d end of d movie itself...πŸ˜†
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Before i start i would like to clear that i am not bashing, its just what i feel.

Okayyy one thing that really irritated me about today's epi was HL seriously. she should stop doing this, unknowingly she is making things worser for her daughter, and this mistake of hers started from the beginning. she should stop brainwashing her daughter if she wants her marriage to be successful. and at the end of the day Nivi is also something to HL then why as a aunty does she never feel sorry for Nivi?? she knows al the things Nivi has been going through and also Nivi let HL's daughter Divya get married to Sid why doesn't she appreciate that at least and be nice about Nivi. She doesn't appreciate Nivi's sacrifice that seriously gets to me soo much when ever i see her in the drama. and Divya she knows all the stuff thats happening with Nivi and Viren atm she is also ignoring that and being how she is. at least now don't be like that. 

SORRY just had to say all this lol x
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Heyy PayalπŸ€— seeing you after a while. you okay?? x

Hey Anisha!! πŸ€— How are you doing, dear?? Yup, it's sure been a while and thanks for asking, sweets, I have been okay just crazy busy with work and that's why haven't been posting much at all in the thread.
FrozenRain thumbnail

@ashly.....ya ccbm is now turned to a comedy show from a thriller....i just imagine viren as Mr.Bean.....he do whatever he want...for him all his actions r serious things...bt others can't stop laughing by watching his actions....

hmmm.....u confused abt hari and krishnan..πŸ˜›....dont worry...it is because of the hang over of viren sood's coke..it will be all right tomorrow.....

ashred12 thumbnail
todays scene made me think of a tamil movie....wer d hero became adult drinking some med but acts as his original kid self....n he gets married too, to simran...n she gets confused y he acts childish....

pls dont throw chappals at me....but todays scene made me picture nivi as a patient mother n viren as her very ziddi lil kid....seriously, i cud see him only as kid today, d adult version wudnt register in my mind....πŸ˜†
ashred12 thumbnail
hi payal.....hasnt seen u 4 a long time...how r u?
FrozenRain thumbnail
@asly-i'm thinking abt that tamil movie..bt coudn't remember its name.....ya u r correct me too can't see the adult version of viren today...may he dont insert his new version chip into his brain...and instead using his old version chip.....all r the side effects of the absence of nandu.....
ashred12 thumbnail
ok dears....me going....
gud nite n swt ziddi baccha dreams...πŸ˜†
Anisha_91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey Anisha!! πŸ€— How are you doing, dear?? Yup, it's sure been a while and thanks for asking, sweets, I have been okay just crazy busy with work and that's why haven't been posting much at all in the thread.

I'm fine thanks sweetie. Missed talking to you though.  LOVED today's epi it was wow!!! lol Aww blesss you, what can you do that work life lol. Enjoyed the epi?? x
FrozenRain thumbnail
Ok dears i'm going....sweet nivren dreams and hope to meet u all tomorrow...........................