India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ladai Pyaar Aur Nafrat ki

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

**** NOTE - This is not only NiVren appreciation or discussion thread but CCBM discussion thread where we discuss everything including all characters. ********

So we all saw the showdown between Viren and Nivedita and boy what a fantastic acting by Kinshuk and Neha. Finally, Nivi's agnipareeksha has started. She has promised Dadaji that she will bring out the hidden gem from Viren's innerself. And we all know she will fulfill her promise. She got the blessing from GOD in form of her dadi's teachings. Her dadi is her strength and Nivi is now determined to change Viren and show the world specially Sood's what they have been missing for so long. Coming weeks are going to be a roller coaster ride for Nivi. 

Nivedita, a simple shy girl has turned into a compassionate girl that matches her character. She will change her husband with this compassion, trust and love. She has forgotten her pain and now fully understands Viren's pain and hatred and loneliness. Nivi is a true wife who will stand by with her husband and will become his strength. She has already forgiven him for all the misdeeds that he did with her as she thinks that the family including her, all are the reason behind his condition. They did not do it intentionally but mistakes have happened and she will rectify those mistakes. She will show the whole family who Viren is. We know that Viren will not be easy to handle as he has closed his heart and created a wall around him and will do everything to push Nivi away from him. He is scared to love her and for her to love him back. As Nivi said "kuch mar gaya hai uske andar." The feeling of abandonment has left a huge impact on Viren and he only thinks that he is not worthy of anybody and everybody will leave him. So, before Nivi leaves him he is pushing her away. But Nivi's faith and willpower will bring him back.
I just do not want anybody to go overboard and be overprotective as that will again cause complications and Nivi herself said this to Siddharth -
"Jab ghane tree ki chaya chote se paudhe pe parti hai to uske hisse ki dhoop cheen leti hai."
I want Viren to receive his share of happiness, acceptance, respect, love and care from the family. He has to feel this from his heart. He has to open his mind and his soul has to feel this sunshine touching him, embracing him. Only then his healing will start. Right now he is in self-destruction mode and they all have to understand this. But Nivi's persistence will pay off. 

I will keep the punch line of our last thread in this thread too - "Umeed pe duniya kayam hai."

Nivi has choosen Viren and she will be his savior and will heal him. She will give all love that he has missed out in his life, will be his support and will work towards his upheaval. Yes, she will be a woman of substance as till now Viren has given her confidence and strength and has polished her inner beauty so that she can shine and be with him when he needs her. He has prepared her and now we will see Nivi's journey to heal, reach and love her destination - Viren.

I have copied this important POV written by Abidah in the last thread and this makes so much sense in this thread too - 
"Viren Sood is haunted by happiness and love, and his escape is impossible because... Where ever he will go, he will have Nivi's love with him.... 

So true has Alama Iqbal written: 

Dhoondhta Phirta Hoon Ae Iqbal Apne Aap Ko
Aap Ho Goya Mussafir Aap Hi Manzil Hoon main"

First ever thread started October 14, 2010 and now within four months we are on our twenty-seventh thread! Just to save space on the thread I have opened a new topic that has list of all our NiVren Threads and I am posting the link below if anybody wants to go and check out. I think this way it will be easier and cleaner and I have just left the last 5 threads.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1613455#39083793

20) NivRen - Love is in the Air

21) NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani

22) NivRen:  Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka?

23) NiVren: Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you

24) NiVren - Mohabat ki Azmaaish

25) NiVren - Ek Atoot Bandhan

26) NiVren - Vishwas ki Agnipareeksha

Here is a every-growing list of NivRen Psychotics (aka NivReniacs): 

Navz, Mahi, Zarmeen, Rach, Suchi, Milee, Anju, Shova, Suchi, Sauji, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred, Ashley, Shana, Mew, Monica, Mittu, Payal, Asya, Reena, Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee, Anisha, Fahida, Prasheetha, Reshma, Sonia, Zay, Abidah, Vidya, Sonia, Diya, Shanthi, Anjali, Rue, Namita, Sana, Nirju, Asma, Minu, Yati, Swetha

Edited by anjubala - 13 February 2011 at 3:38pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

farha451288NivRen_Luvu4eveshubabegummygod2010prajeesahujamittusinghshana_83Resh.....ranragnutsminu2011Rani2011lamssihuJasleenmilee1014simran728vids08ShayafanNivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRentamushigmann2010ruexangelScintillatingwadi..dollsunflower52anna44Poojaa_P-Namita-Suchi-..Sakeena..xaviaraGita97SofnamoniluvskinshukDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj-Swetha-

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Nice intro ji ;)
mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Great intro Anju di

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
very nice Anju.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Awesome intro Anju !!! *hugs* Thanks for opening the thread sweetie !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillating

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Anju - thanks for opening the thread.....very nice intro....Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest.

Now we will see a battle of wills between Nivi love and Viren's Bitterness...I am avoiding Hate as when you really hate soemone there is no room for anything..

Bitterness imprisons life; love releases it.
Bitterness paralyzes life; love empowers it.
Bitterness sours life; love sweetens it.
Bitterness sickens life; love heals it.
Bitterness blinds life; love anoints its eyes.

Irony of things is Viren loves Karela (bittergard)...now it depends on Nivi how she is going to make this Karela loving boy to love everybody and let go of his bitterness in life!!

Edited by mittusingh - 10 February 2011 at 4:31pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ranragshana_83sahujaRani2011Shayafansimran728NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenlamsScintillatingVirMan_ArShianna44anjubalaSofna-Namita-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anju for the new thread and very beautiful introduction I love the way you described Nivi's strenght and we will also see how she will bring the lost life, smile and happiness of Viren. She is in true sense his life now.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011NivRenDeewaniShayafansihusimran728ScintillatinganjubalaSofna

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Very nice intro, Anju. Thanks for opening the new thread. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index